Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

justarotouser12

Scott Chandler 2013 Season Outlook

9 posts in this topic

He put up 571yds from 43 receptions and racked up 6 tds last season until he tore his ACL in the second to last game of the season. He's got a new (and possibly better) QB throwing to him. Although, it's unsure whether that QB will be Kevin Kolb or the rookie EJ Manuel. Latest reports are saying that he's making a remarkable recovery and should be ready for full participation in training camp, as well as week 1 of the season. What is everyones thoughts on this guy?

Reasons I have not to draft Scott Chandler:

All the other high-upside TE's not coming off ACL surgery.

4 people like this

Reasons I have not to draft Scott Chandler:

All the other high-upside TE's not coming off ACL surgery.

hahaha...I actually had him starting last year when I won my Dyn. League Chp, but only because I had no one else better. I still have him rostered, but I am definitely looking to upgrade in my upcoming rookie draft and FA. Long way of saying he is just a desperation fill in or bye week plug in. Good for TD heavy leagues, all that garbage.

Thoughts for this week and going forward? I'm looking for a bye week fill in and long term back up.

I played him over Olsen (foot injury) week 7 against the Dolphins. Theyve let 7 TD's in the past 7 games.. 2nd easiest against TE

Chandler - 2 Catches for 18 yards... meh