Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

2013/14 Rotoworld Challenge - Yahoo Fantasy Football

7 posts in this topic

Okay, so Yahoo has their game up and running and I've set up a league for Forum members called Rotoworld Challenge.

The set up is salary cap, and you pick your roster based on which formation you prefer. For me, that's a 3-4-3.

Come one, come all!!!!

Follow this link to join: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/fantasy/premier-league/leagues?join=3629&pass=zbki33d

I'm going with:

GK: Hugo Lloris, Tim Krul

DEF: Vincent Kompany, Laurent Kocscielny, Ryan Shawcross, Liam Rosenior, Ryan Bertrand

MID: Michu, Yohan Cabaye, Wayne Routledge, Yaya Toure, Jack Wilshere

FWD: Jermain Defoe, Romelu Lukaku, Andy Carroll

Did you play the old version of yahoo's fantasy football? If so, what are your thoughts on the new version?

I'm not sure I want to invest my time in the new format, so I might switch to the official Fantasy Premier League rather than yahoo.

Did you play the old version of yahoo's fantasy football? If so, what are your thoughts on the new version?

I'm not sure I want to invest my time in the new format, so I might switch to the official Fantasy Premier League rather than yahoo.

Yes, I did. To be honest, I didn't like it. The interface was meh, and combined with the complex scoring and inability to profit from transfers, I quit using it.

In light of the fact that the Rotoworld coverage will be done with that game as the emphasis, and in the spirit of second chances, I'm giving it one. The interface is a bit more visually appealing, so we'll give it a go.

I'll be using both games, in addition to the MLS game, which may actually be the best of the lot....but that's another thread ;)

We're up to 32 teams in the league, with a few days to spare. Kickoff is almost here!

52nd place out of 57 to start off the season....yikes.