Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SportsFanEvan

Carlos Correa - SS HOU

just stay healthy for another week

That isnt the only thing that matters. He has to hit and show he belongs with the big club

Well it wouldn't be much help if was called up and immediately went on the DL

Well it wouldn't be much help if was called up and immediately went on the DL

The way their SS position is playing it sadly wouldn't hurt much either.

Houston Chronicle suggested in their interview with Hinch that the call-up is coming imminently. All of the answers Hinch gave suggest that they believe he is ready based upon the adjustments that he has made to different pitching in AAA. The article suggests the promotion could come as soon as tomorrow to allow Correa to start on the road.

Should be noted that today is the last day of service time triggers for any Super-two since the last CBA and more than 2 weeks removed from the 2015 deadline.

This is the week ladies and gentlemen.

and IF tomorrow is the day, he gets..........Chris Sale! Nice challenge for a potential MLB debut.

I'm more excited (IF he gets the call..) than the kiddos getting out of school this week.

I thought we were looking at June 12th? Oh well, the sooner the better.

June 12 is convenient because we were all just targeting a home start, but basically any day after today they are extremely probably cleared of Super-Two, so we'll see how the Astros want to play this.

Tomorrow would be interesting with McCullers and Correa together.

Houston Chronicle suggested in their interview with Hinch that the call-up is coming imminently. ... This is the week ladies and gentlemen.

Got a link dude?

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!! Just a bit excited about this guy. Not that he's guaranteed to perform right away but it's been a while since a prospect with this much buzz has been called up

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!! Just a bit excited about this guy. Not that he's guaranteed to perform right away but it's been a while since a prospect with this much buzz has been called up

About a month and a half

But yeah I'm pretty excited right now

and IF tomorrow is the day, he gets..........Chris Sale! Nice challenge for a potential MLB debut.

On the other hand, every other pitcher will seem easy to hit after this. Lol

About a month and a half

But yeah I'm pretty excited right now

Bryant was a foregone conclusion. This feels way more exciting because it was a low probability and seems somewhat ahead of schedule to a lot of people.

Anyway, God I hope this is true. It would be amazing

Bryant was a foregone conclusion. This feels way more exciting because it was a low probability and seems somewhat ahead of schedule to a lot of people.

Anyway, God I hope this is true. It would be amazing

That's true. It should be a fun ride. I'm hoping he develops into a starter caliber player ASAP. He could be a league changing keeper for me.

Nevermind, Correa is IN the AAA line-up tonight. Line-up got posted just 15 min before the start of the game.

Nevermind, Correa is IN the AAA line-up tonight. Line-up got posted just 15 min before the start of the game.

It's cool. He just has to not be in the lineup TOMORROW night.

Well hopefully how villar just butchered a pop up eventually leading to the Astros losing can only help speed things up

Well hopefully how villar just butchered a pop up eventually leading to the Astros losing can only help speed things up

Altuve did him no favors, but that's what I was thinking as well. Villar was comical on that play.

1-1 with a single, walk and run so far today.

Go 4-4, hit for the cycle, get called tomorrow!

dont mess with my heart on this one, boys. last time the call up was "iminent" i wasted a roster spot for 2 weeks!