Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thangs

Who to start? Brian Westbrook and....

Who would you start along side Westbrook?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. This in in a yardage league (1pt per yard, 50pts for TD).

• Ryan Grant at KC
    • Kenny Watson at BUF
    • Rudi Johnson at BUF
    • Julius Jones at PHI
    • Selvin Young at DET

This in in a yardage league (1pt per yard, 50pts for TD). Who would you start along side Westbrook?

Ryan Grant at KC, Kenny Watson at BUF, Rudi Johnson at BUF, Julius Jones at PHI or Selvin Young at DET

This in in a yardage league (1pt per yard, 50pts for TD). Who would you start along side Westbrook?

Ryan Grant at KC, Kenny Watson at BUF, Rudi Johnson at BUF, Julius Jones at PHI or Selvin Young at DET

I would say Selvin Young, if Henry is out. Grant is probably the safest choice because he has already been named the starter.

it looks like rudi and watson will share. rudi has more of a chance of tweaking his injury, and being limited the rest of the game. it sounded like watson's injury was minor, and that they were being careful by limiting his practice this week. you have to wonder why they would limit watson's practice if rudi was 100% (cause they also have forsey). i think watson plays more.

can you tell i am a watson owner? nevertheless, he is coming off an injury, and there may be too many questions to absolutely start him. i'm trying to decide between him and crayton.

Thanks for your help on mine. I want to say Watson against BUF, but it sounds like Rudi is back full strength and there really is no telling how Lewis will split carries. Feels weird to say Grant is the safer bet, but that's who I'd go with this week.