Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pault

Ryan Grant vs. Shaun Alexander

I can't even believe I'm asking this question, but this is what my fantasy season has come to! Would you play Alexander vs. Cleveland or Grant vs. KC? The fact that Wynn is on IR makes me feel better about Grant, and Cleveland has actually been decent against the run. That said, you've got to think that, especially coming off a bye, Holmgren is going to try to get Shaun going, and you never know if the Pack will completely bail on the run. Any input would be appreciated.

You need to post this is the asst. coach forums...you'll get plenty of replies there...

A moderator will move this eventually...just a heads-up for you...

I would go with Grant. I don't believe the Pack have any intetion of bailing on the run. Mike McCarthy was so pumped when he named Grant the starter after the game. They pass to run ratio on Monday Night was 50/50. I know it was the Broncos he was running on, but he certainly ran with passion. Alexander is a joke, and I think Holmgren knows it. I wouldn't be surprised if they ran Mo Morris a bit more. Both are risky, but I think Grant is the safer option. GOOD LUCK!!!

well i am playing grant over maroney , if that helps at all .....................