Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG SKI

Xander Bogaerts SS BOS

maybe Dempster just did XB owners a favor...if someone gets HBP and hurt...or hurt in a brawl, XB could be on his way!

Buster Olney@Buster_ESPN 23m

My guess is that Xander Bogaerts will be summoned to the big leagues by the Red Sox sometime during the upcoming trip to the west coast.

Nick Cafardo @nickcafardo

Will Middlebrooks working at 1b.

Bogaerts call-up getting closer?

This could have more to do with the Sox playing their next 6 games in NL parks but the Buster Olney tweet is great news no doubt

Nick Cafardo @nickcafardo

Will Middlebrooks working at 1b.

Bogaerts call-up getting closer?

So if Middlebrooks starts playing some at 1B with XB at 3B, what happens to Napoli? Wouldn't Bogaerts be splitting time at 3B best-case scenario (barring an injury)?

Champy hell of a find!

FINALLY! You have to think at least in the short term Middlebrooks plays 1st, and XB at 3B. Then when they find out whats going on with Napoli I guess they move forward.. For now at least, Im going to sit back and enjoy the ride

Incredible timing. Why I'm still awake I have no idea, but man am I glad I am...

Gotta love The Twitter!

Follow @alexspeier and @WEEI for latest updates

XB owners rejoice... some people are gonna either be really happy, or really pissed when they see this conversation once they wake up

Really happy I never have to post in this thread again. Welcome to the big XB and the MLB forum. Now it can explode with crazy predictions about how he will go 20 20 ros

Welcome to the show kid!!!!!

* special thanks to the red sox organization for helping to make our monday morning a lil bit better

i don't expect much PT in the short term. But I figure, if he earns it (showing he's not outmatched), he'll get full PT for September. That said, I don't plan to start him this week.

i don't expect much PT in the short term. But I figure, if he earns it (showing he's not outmatched), he'll get full PT for September. That said, I don't plan to start him this week.

Ditto. Unless your options are extremely limited he does NOT make for a good start this week