Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrMojo

Got to drop 1 to make room for a kicker (please help!)

I'm having analysis paralysis because I can't decide which one to drop.

I'm leaning towards dropping Warner because I don't think I'll ever play him over my other two.

Also, I keep hoping that Walker will be back sooner than later that Foster will eventually get hurt and Williams will be the man.

12-Team PPR

QB -- Cutler, Hasslebeck, Warner

RB -- Parker, Johnson, White, Young, Grant, D. Williams

WR -- Walker, Boldin, Holmes, Jennings

TE -- Cooley

D -- Giants, Raiders

K -- Still have to pick one up this week

I'm having analysis paralysis because I can't decide which one to drop.

I'm leaning towards dropping Warner because I don't think I'll ever play him over my other two.

Also, I keep hoping that Walker will be back sooner than later that Foster will eventually get hurt and Williams will be the man.

12-Team PPR

QB -- Cutler, Hasslebeck, Warner

RB -- Parker, Johnson, White, Young, Grant, D. Williams

WR -- Walker, Boldin, Holmes, Jennings

TE -- Cooley

D -- Giants, Raiders

K -- Still have to pick one up this week

drop Raiders for sure

drop Raiders for sure

I would, in a heartbeat but I need a defense because the Giants are on a bye. Any other suggestions?

Analyze your opponent's line up and any possible fill ins on their bench. You might not even need to pick up a kicker this week.

I took a huge risk in not picking up a fill in on Witten's bye week with the Cowboys and still emerged with the W.

I'd go ahead and drop Warner though. There might even be a better QB on the WW who is due for a big time second half surge.

I took a huge risk in not picking up a fill in on Witten's bye week with the Cowboys and still emerged with the W.

I was going to due the same with a TE when Clark and Davis had a bye on week 6. I picked up Chris Baker anyway who got me 4.3 points. I won by less than 3 points.

I'd say drop Warner. Hasselbeck and Brees seem to be the quarterbacks to target in trades for a big 2nd half.