Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggz

What do you think about my trade?

Just Traded:

My Peyton Manning & Ben Watson

for....

Their, Carson Palmer & Dallas Clark

I'm curious as to why you did it...probably a wash overall...

Dallas Clark > Ben Watson

Palmer will hopefully get more TDs with Henry back and Peyton has a vulture named Addai on his team..

you probably did this trade trying to get yourself ready for the fantasy playoffs? If you had that in mind, the trade is fine, Peyton will easily outproduce Palmer until then though but Clark has more value than Watson. Like another poster said, looks like a wash to me.

I think you got the better of the deal because Clark is going to get a lot of looks and Palmer is going to be playing from behind most games. But I would have tried to bolster your running backs instead of your tight ends, if at all possible.

I think you got the better of the deal because Clark is going to get a lot of looks and Palmer is going to be playing from behind most games. But I would have tried to bolster your running backs instead of your tight ends, if at all possible.

I dont think My RB situation is really that bad KJ is under-rated and Westbrook will produce...S-Jax has a huge questionmark beside him but if his sole quarter told me nything it told me he wold be back and production would be with it...