Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flippy

Larry Sanders 2013-2014 Season Outlook

If he goes.... 10th Round... I'd take the gamble... Just look at DeAndre Jordan this year.

DeAndre was Doc's doing. This a$$clown has Larry Drew. Slight difference.

'97 Bonnie & Clyde Larry Sanders Kaboom.

Kaboom your man crush on Larry Sanders is getting ridiculous.

More like the opposite of a man-crush. C'mon hunnid, you should know that my brotha.

Im hoping this guy goes undrafted next year, wouldn't mind having him on my team.

ill risk a 6th/7th round pick on sanders, why not. you aren't getting anything close to a sure stud in that round anyways. sanders has top 30 potential and to me even higher than that because blocks are the most scarce. if robin lopez dropped that far id be willing to risk sanders over him. but i'm riskier than most. my early round picks are always safe though. always try to get ibaka because most bigs are injury prone and he is a monster that hasn't heard of an injury.

Lol... But I do agree with him

"It's a banned substance in my league," Sanders said. "But I believe in marijuana and the medical side of it ... I study it and I know the benefits it has. In a lot of ways we've been deprived.

I can think of a lot of things Sanders should've been "studying" this year instead of marijuana. No doubt he is the expert on that though. Avoiding bar fights and treating animals humanely? Maybe not so much.

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, April 5, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by The Harsh, April 5, 2014 - No reason given

That image is completely uncalled for. Marijuana and its users have long been stereotyped and stigmatized. It's time for us to be allowed to be heard. I for one applaud Sanders for having the courage to speak his mind on this matter.

How in the name of all that's holy did this bum make only #4 on this year's Simmons' LVP list? FOUR?!? He's number one of ALL TIME, Simmons! ALL. TIME. smh

BS's blurb:

4. Larry Sanders: He’s like Bizarro Hakeem in 1993, in that he just slapped together a career LVP year, only he can’t even crack the top three. Nightclub fights, a PETA scandal, a marijuana suspension, a $44 million extension that hasn’t even kicked in yet (and Milwaukee is already regretting), a near fight in the locker room with Gary Neal, severe regression on the court, and even last week’s bizarre marijuana-should-be-legal defense that murdered his trade value. (Hold on, I have to hug a sobbing Zach Lowe again. I’ll be right back.) The good news: When you’re gunning for the worst record in basketball, you want 2014 Larry Sanders on your team. So he wasn’t THAT unvaluable.