Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool

Sidney Rice 2013 Season Outlook

20 posts in this topic

1000 yards.

8 TD's.

Book it.

RW says to avoid Rice and scoop up Tate.

The reverse RW jinx is officially on.

Bumping this up. Interested to get some more perspective. I find him intriguing, considering his ADP.

Yes, when you look at where both of these WR's are ranked, you have to figure at least one if not both will outperform their ADP. Somebody is going to catch the ball. I'm struggling with how to rank them as well.

would it hurt to grab both, they are both going relativley late, I realize the focus is on the running game but Russell will be throwing to someone this year

Had a brutal drop last night against the 49ers in the back of the endzone. Wilson hit him right in the hands and he just couldn't handle it.

Here's Rice spinning the ball and getting penalized 15 yards on his first (and only) reception.

ku-xlarge.gif

Here's Rice celebrating a victory he contributed almost nothing to.

original.gif

1 person likes this

Had a brutal drop last night against the 49ers in the back of the endzone. Wilson hit him right in the hands and he just couldn't handle it.

original.gif

Thats Richard Sherman... -.-

2 people like this

original.gif

i know there is a like button. is there a dislike button.

Don't know really what to think about the Seattle WR's. Own Rice, but I also like Baldwin, and also like Tate. Not taking the SF game into account, but maybe they are all worthless?

I'm as big a Russel Wilson fan as anyone, but I just get the feeling none are startable b/c who knows which one could go off that particular day.

Don't know really what to think about the Seattle WR's. Own Rice, but I also like Baldwin, and also like Tate. Not taking the SF game into account, but maybe they are all worthless?

I'm as big a Russel Wilson fan as anyone, but I just get the feeling none are startable b/c who knows which one could go off that particular day.

This is how I've been feeling lately. I torn because I would like to roster what I would believe to be more promising options but I don't want to make a bad decision out of lack of patience so early on.

I hate how the only news we really get about this situation is that their a run first team.

Wow, monster game last week but no activity in this thread since. Decent matchup with the Texans on deck this week. Thoughts?

Wow, monster game last week but no activity in this thread since. Decent matchup with the Texans on deck this week. Thoughts?

Texans have a good defense but they haven't exactly shut down receivers last season or this. I think they will be able to make Rice uncomfortable enough that he will make mistakes. I'd go with someone else this week depending on how deep you are at WR.

No Sidney means Baldwin or Kearse might produce very luke warm wr3

Yes? No?

Might be worth it in bigger leagues. The D could very likely regress a small amount from last years high standars