Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan94

Bruce Chen 2013 Outlook

13 posts in this topic

Bruce Chen shut out the Red Sox for 7 2/3 innings Thursday and improved to 5-0 on the season.

Of course he did. Chen has allowed just four runs in 31 2/3 innings since replacing Luis Mendoza in the rotation last month, and he's been a big part of the Royals' surge the last few weeks. He'll resume giving up homers at some point, though.

I hate when Rotoworld trolls. He's been dealing. "He'll resume giving up homers at some point, though". Pffff

Bruce Chen shut out the Red Sox for 7 2/3 innings Thursday and improved to 5-0 on the season.

Of course he did. Chen has allowed just four runs in 31 2/3 innings since replacing Luis Mendoza in the rotation last month, and he's been a big part of the Royals' surge the last few weeks. He'll resume giving up homers at some point, though.

I hate when Rotoworld trolls. He's been dealing. "He'll resume giving up homers at some point, though". Pffff

Well it is Bruce Chen......

Those blurbs usually always give a lil extra that isn't even necessary. It's like someone needs to feel witty so they add some smart assed stuff.

Given that there's only 4 games left after his start, I think it'll be his last...

He's scheduled to go again Sunday. Royals play everyday this week.

ughh thought this would be a nice easy start. mariners are hitting all over the park. this dude is absolutely killing my whip and probably wont get run support all night with my luck.