Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattygrabbs

A Rotoworld Conference?

We're actually having this in September when RRF and his wife come up to San Francisco for a trip. RRF, Titanium Man, The Czar and I will be taking our 21,000+ posts to a Giants game at beautiful AT&T Park.

You are not invited.

We're actually having this in September when RRF and his wife come up to San Francisco for a trip. RRF, Titanium Man, The Czar and I will be taking our 21,000+ posts to a Giants game at beautiful AT&T Park.

You are not invited.

Good we don't want to see Barry Zito pitch anyways.

You are not invited.

East Coast > West Coast

East Coast (expect Boston) > West Coast

Fixed.

Fixed.

Love how you put "expect" Boston when you meant to say "except"...so yes, EXPECT a decent Beantown showing...Gary, stay in school...please...

Love how you put "expect" Boston when you meant to say "except"...so yes, EXPECT a decent Beantown showing...Gary, stay in school...please...

Hahaha, you should be happy I can form sentences that are comprehendable.

Anyone in Israel? lol...

I am also in Boston. I really like it here, though. I think it's a fantastic town (except the baseball team).