Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheWrightStuff

Wilmer Flores 2013 Outlook

43 posts in this topic

I like his AAA batting numbers and if the reason he wasn't called up is defensive related, I'll take a flyer as a former Everth owner.

Alrighty, a contact hitter with a little pop and no speed coming out of Vegas. Can't wait to be disappointed. Any reason for hope besides the Kurt Rambis praise of 'he does something positive every game'?

What makes Vegas such a hitter's park? And why does the Triple A team for New York play in Vegas?

What makes Vegas such a hitter's park? And why does the Triple A team for New York play in Vegas?

hitters park because of the climate. hot and dry... and the mets use to have the buffalo bison... Toronto stole them away and we were stuck with the blue jays' sloppy seconds... being the las vegas 51's

as someone who likes to rep minor league hats, it probably the worst logo in the sport... my cyclones hat gets extra miles

hitters park because of the climate. hot and dry... and the mets use to have the buffalo bison... Toronto stole them away and we were stuck with the blue jays' sloppy seconds... being the las vegas 51's

as someone who likes to rep minor league hats, it probably the worst logo in the sport... my cyclones hat gets extra miles

Didn't the Dodgers used to use them also?

51's? Like they are named after Area 51? Too funny. (Do they have flying saucers on the cap?).

So if this guy is eligible at 2B, which it sounds like he already is from the posts above, does he also have 3B or do we have to wait the 5 games (Yahoo) for that?

Looks like he has shortstop eligibility in espn... Welcome to my team

It feels like this guy has been around forever though. I think some of his stats are a product of the ballpark and league, but he has always been a talented player.

his stats are pretty ordinary even though he plays in Vegas. Except for really deep leagues(14+ teams)/NL-Only leagues i think this has Bust written all over it

How come I cant find him in my Yahoo! league? He is nowhere to be found.

Like many players that are called up, Yahoo doesn't have him in their system. He'll be added soon.

How come I cant find him in my Yahoo! league? He is nowhere to be found.

Like many players that are called up, Yahoo doesn't have him in their system. He'll be added soon.

I like the little dig at Yahoo there... I am actually pretty excited about him this year.

they always say 'a player needs to be a MLB team's 40 man roster'....well, he is...yet, NOT in Yahoo! always half-assed

3B/CI in CBS ... for keeper leagues, my bet is he is the Mets 2B in 2014 or even 1B to replace Ike. Obviously 3b is not his future.

they always say 'a player needs to be a MLB team's 40 man roster'....well, he is...yet, NOT in Yahoo! always half-assed

Yeah, Yahoo kind of lied about a player needing to be on the 40 man roster to be available. As far as I know, this isn't really the case. After tonight, once Flores has played his 1st game is when I believe his will be available in Yahoo.

Theres a list in yahoos complaint section somewhere that details all the guys that violate this old school rule of theirs, in both directions. Theres a bunch of guys in the player pool who arent on the 40 man as well as the guys who should be that aren't. Its my last big gripe with Yahoo, but as another poster said he will be in after his first game played

I remember one time (I can't recall the player) that they actually added someone previously not in their pool before the game on the day of the game...it definitely happened at least once...because I was looking to add the player. They are just so inconsistent. Where is that list you speak of, Wahoo?

Won't find out if he has 2B eligibility until tomorrow. Knowing Yahoo he won't have it, which makes him worthless to me and other Kendrick owners.

I remember one time (I can't recall the player) that they actually added someone previously not in their pool before the game on the day of the game...it definitely happened at least once...because I was looking to add the player. They are just so inconsistent. Where is that list you speak of, Wahoo?

Somewhere in here:

http://help.yahoo.co...antasy Baseball

I was in here for something else and someone had compiled a huge list of guys, early this season. Ill see if I can find it

EDIT: Sorry dude I cant find a way to search for it w/o having a bigillion results come up, but it was rather large list from what I remember. The guy who posted it went on a nice rant about it :)

They are really inconsistent in adding players. I just don't understand why they can't just have a ton of prospects available like ESPN. They just complicate things.