Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pocketsam

Very active manager seeking keeper league

I am a very active manager currently involved in 5 fantasy baseball leagues, though none of those are keeper leagues. My last keeper league fell apart due to 2 Marriages and I am now looking to find a new Keeper league of 10-14 teams.

If you have a league starting or would like to start a league please e mail me. Thanks

I have a couple leagues with openings. You can email me at jon.harris18@gmail.com for more info.

their is one spot open in my league and one guy backed out and couldn't do it, it's 15 dollars and we do our payment through leaguesafe.com - this is a very active league which makes it fun, ill send you a invite to the league page if you want , where you can look over the rules and your roster, right now we get to keep 5 players from last years roster and we have a rookie draft first then a free agent draft, everything you need to know is at the league page.

Ill send you a invite if you would like to join, thanks!

Pro Players FFL has been around for 9 Years. We have a startup dynasty 12 team ppr idp 16 starters 30 man rosters.

Come check us out:

PPFFL.com

THE LAST GREAT ROTO AMATEUR LEAGUE

Good team available in Deep, Keeper, Auction, Mixed AL and NL League.

Team available before our Rule 5 Draft in October.

$10 annual team fee covers stat service. No prize money. The joy comes from beating some serious competitors.

This is a GM styled League, not a daily manager type. Transactions are weekly bidding on Sunday evenings in real time with transparency. No bench, so no daily lineup to set.

6 x 6 categories. Our annual Rule 5 Draft is during MLB playoffs.

For more detailed info please address questions to League Commissario at RankinRoadKat AT gmail.com.

Nothing truly valued was achieved easily.