Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bravesfan4life

Matt Davidson 2013 Outlook

8 posts in this topic

Davidson is a top 100 prospect for the Dbacks that won the AAA home run derby and all star game MVP this season. He has great raw power even though you would think he should have more in the PCL this year. We can better evaluate him as we see him in the bigs but for now the big question is playing time. Are they going to put Prado in LF regularly and let Davidson play?

Cody Ross got carted off and Prado goes to LF. This could be the opportunity that Davidson needs to shine.

Cody Ross got carted off and Prado goes to LF. This could be the opportunity that Davidson needs to shine.

Hes gotta hit a homer before we can get some posters in here but this should open up some more PT. And early guessing from dbacks ppl were that he would play a lot anyway

Will this be an audition for the starting 3B gig next year? Prado can play LF and Eaton and Ross are already slotted into CF and RF, so I guess it's a choice between Davidson and Parra.

meh... hit .270ish in the minors with a lot of Ks... I dunno, not too exciting. Chase is a decent right handed power hitters park though.

Well not a good sign that hes not in the lineup but i guess Gibson felt like Pollock earned the opportunity after 3 hits yesterday

Well not a good sign that hes not in the lineup but i guess Gibson felt like Pollock earned the opportunity after 3 hits yesterday

You mean the GREAT AJ Pollock..MLB managers are so goofy.