Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2013 Streaming Defense/ST and Kickers Thread

have saints D in right now, considering the switch to Eagles with AP/Gerhart out

how does AP/Gerhart being out affect Blair Walsh?

I have made the exact same more....benched Saints for the Eagles. I like PHI DST against an offense with no real weapons.

I dunno man, I'd be weary. No AP or Gerhart vs. Philly pass D that ranks dead last in the NFL. Cassel could air it out and exploit. Prob not but still possible. And who knows, this Asiata guy could be the second coming of Bobby Rainey. Who realy knows what that guy's capable of.

This is well said--basically, it's the NFL and just when you think you have things figured out, weird stuff happens.

Chiefs or Cards ?

Hartley or Blair?

I'm in exact same dilemma on kickers--never really cared about kickers before, but Hartley has been pretty worthless.

I was going Blair for sure, but concerned about the lack of rb's.

I think I'm gonna stick with Blair--big leg, more accurate, Cassell can move the ball at least.

I've had hartley for a majority of the season, yeah he's been suckin it up lol

Philly or Buffalo ahhhhhh

good question lol

buffalo offense may struggle, philly offense probably wont?

have saints D in right now, considering the switch to Eagles with AP/Gerhart out

I have made the exact same more....benched Saints for the Eagles. I like PHI DST against an offense with no real weapons.

I dunno man, I'd be weary. No AP or Gerhart vs. Philly pass D that ranks dead last in the NFL. Cassel could air it out and exploit. Prob not but still possible. And who knows, this Asiata guy could be the second coming of Bobby Rainey. Who realy knows what that guy's capable of.

Told you! #csb

I could kiss the Cardinals DST! Oh another week and another defensive TD!!11

I'm looking ahead to week 16 and think I am going to choose between either the Lions vs NYG or STL vs TB.

I like the Lions matchup better agains the inept Giants team, but I think STL is the better defense and still have a pretty good matchup. Tough choice and I'm hoping the Lions can sway me one direction or another based on how they look tomorrow. Any thoughts on either of these two options?

Told you! #csb

So who do you like for next week?

Browns @NYJ

Dolphins @BUF

Lions vNYG

Jets vCLE

Jaguars vTEN

I'm looking ahead to week 16 and think I am going to choose between either the Lions vs NYG or STL vs TB.

I like the Lions matchup better agains the inept Giants team, but I think STL is the better defense and still have a pretty good matchup. Tough choice and I'm hoping the Lions can sway me one direction or another based on how they look tomorrow. Any thoughts on either of these two options?

Rams D looked great vs. the Saints today…i'm liking more of the same vs. the Bucs

Lions at home vs the Cruz less Giants look good.

It sure does. Detroit could get big lead early and force Eli to throw against that front 4. But logic pointed to the Eagles this past weekend and that burned a ton of people too.

I'm leaning towards Rams vs Bucs. That defense has played well at home lately, shutting down both the Bears and Saints.

I missed out STL last week, I was going to play them vs TB. Their D is solid. I have both DET and CLE. I do like a Cruz less Giants team against DET and Eli is certain to throw a few picks and take a few sacks. Haden has some sort of hip injury, so he could be out this week. Right now I'm leaning DET.

Lions at home vs the Cruz less Giants look good.

It sure does. Detroit could get big lead early and force Eli to throw against that front 4. But logic pointed to the Eagles this past weekend and that burned a ton of people too.

I'm leaning towards Rams vs Bucs. That defense has played well at home lately, shutting down both the Bears and Saints.

Trusting a bad defense against a bad offense is always dicey. But at this stage in the season there is nothing left on the wire. In retrospect I should have stuck with Carolina, but their schedule was daunting the last part of the season.

I missed out STL last week, I was going to play them vs TB. Their D is solid. I have both DET and CLE. I do like a Cruz less Giants team against DET and Eli is certain to throw a few picks and take a few sacks. Haden has some sort of hip injury, so he could be out this week. Right now I'm leaning DET.

Sitting on the same two DSTs (CLE/DET) for the week 16 Championship game. I am leaning towards DET (at home and with plenty of momentum), as well. Tonight will seal the deal if they can manage to string 3 great performances in a row.

Rank these week 16 championship game options:

Browns D vs Jets (on the road)

Lions D vs Giants (at home)

Rams D vs Buccs (at home)