Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2013 Streaming Defense/ST and Kickers Thread

Anyone going with Rams at home vs Tampa this week?

Chiefs D been hot again, but I snagged Browns against Jets....anyone in similar predicament?

Detroit is absolutely a trap. This team has burned many fantasy teams. I made a decision never to start that D again this year. They tend to be involved in shootouts.

I'm not worried about Detroit being a trap. They're coming off a very tough loss, they're at home, and the Giants haven't given up less than 5 points to a D all year. Defenses have AVERAGED over 12 against them. I get the idea that it seems too good to be true, but stats indicate this is definitely the play.

This is exactly why I picked them up as well. I'm leaning them over Denver at Houston. Denver's defense has been surprisingly bad this year when you look at their stats.

The good news is, the Giants offense has no explosion so even if Eli is super careful with the ball I don't see how they score more than 14-17 points even on a good day. Also, the Lions strength is their run defense and front 4 so I think the Giants will be forced to throw the ball even if they don't want to just because they are going to get stuffed at the line of scrimmage a lot.

Excellent excellent point.

Anyone going with Rams at home vs Tampa this week?

I am but I did pick up DET just as insurance.

I have Carolina but got Rams off waiver this morning. i think Im gonna roll with them over Car vs Brees

Did the same exact thing in both my leagues. I feel like even though NO is on the road, they will be pretty desperate to get this win and wont underestimate Carolina like they just did STL

I just made that exact move dropping Hauschka for Dawson. Hauschka has been a solid performer all year for me but I have used Dawson some weeks and hes also been coming on strong lately. Plus my opponent has M. Bryant so it will come down to monday night for us.

I picked up Dawson as well. He's scored 17, 16, 12, 10, 10, 12 the last 6 weeks, ATL gives up the most fantasy points to opposing kickers this year, the weather looks good and psychologically I really like having someone going on Monday night, especially in a championship matchup. Here's hoping Dawson does something similar to what Justin Tucker did last Monday...

Rams is my defensive team.

What about Blair Walsh vs Bengals? I also can choose Mason Crosby. Any other kickers worth streaming?

Not sure if I should roll with the Browns vs. Jets, or Det vs. Giants, anyone have thoughts on the better of the two?

Thoughts on the Titans vs the Jags in Jacksonville? Have them and Detroit, leaning towards Detroit.

If you're going to play a wishy-washy defense then pick the one with the better matchup. Detroit. The Jags have been playing better too.

Thoughts on the Titans vs the Jags in Jacksonville? Have them and Detroit, leaning towards Detroit.

If you're going to play a wishy-washy defense then pick the one with the better matchup. Detroit. The Jags have been playing better too.

Yeah, Titans can't stop the run, and Fitzpatrick has a penchant for having brutal games on occasion even in cherry match ups.

The Bills will be without Manuel and Stevie Johnson. Miami's defense could be a sneaky play this week.

I think with BUF ruling out EJ Manuel & Stevie Johnson MIA just became a must start.

The Bills will be without Manuel and Stevie Johnson. Miami's defense could be a sneaky play this week.

i just threw up in my mouth a little. i really hate how some people get insanely lucky in FF.

But hey maybe Jeff Teul comes in and plays like peyton.

i just threw up in my mouth a little. i really hate how some people get insanely lucky in FF.

But hey maybe Jeff Teul comes in and plays like peyton.

Thad Lewis starting.

I would roll with dawson. With the recent developments in buffalo would you all roll with miami d/st over buffalo?

Would u guys roll with Tucker or Dawson in finals?

Tucker pretty easily. New England's defense is pretty poor but they've always been good in the red-zone and Baltimore has problems cashing in so it could easily be a field goal game. Plus, Tucker is the best kicker in the league.

I had stashed Cleveland D with the intent on using them in my championship game, but with their injuries I'm now concerned. Haden is highly questionable, and also I saw one of their DE is hurt. I landed Miami off waivers, and with the news of EJ and Stevie being out I'm finding it really hard not to insert them into my lineup.