Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2013 Streaming Defense/ST and Kickers Thread

considering playing one of steelers/packers DEF due to ugly snow conditions.

Good move?

KC vs Indy at home

Or

San Fran vs Atlanta at home as well on Monday night?

I would go with KC over SF

I'm trying to decide between KC or DET vs NYG. Looks like it's very cold in KC so I'm leaning towards them since Indy is a dome team. My debate is that Eli is pretty much guaranteed to throw at least one pick (probably multiple), whereas Luck is pretty safe with turnovers .

Need to swap out Crosby because of the snow.

Scobee or zuerlein seem to be best options considering all the weather today. Any advice on which may be a better bet?

I'm starting to lean towards Miami. No Manual. No Johnson. The lone threat is Spiller and Miami is decent against the run.

I'm starting to lean towards Miami. No Manual. No Johnson. The lone threat is Spiller and Miami is decent against the run.

Yea i think ima start them over Carolina... Last time Panthers played the Saints they only scored 4 points for me

going with Robbie Gould

going with Dolphins against Bills

instead of Titans against Jags

Remember Lions couldn't stop a thing in the snow. It's not a guarenteed good move to start a D in that game. If you had to pick, go with PIT

HELP

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=417658

Yeah, i'm starting to have a feeling the Lions vs Giants is a trap game for those of us starting the Lions D.

The Giants got embarrassed vs the Seahawks, Eli will make it up against a bad secondary and undisciplined defense.

soo..............we all saw the bills coming right? no qb or wr.............shutout.

dam fins and browns.

soo..............we all saw the bills coming right? no qb or wr.............shutout.

dam fins and browns.

or the eagles D.

so mad I played the browns over the panthers. :angry:

dam fins and browns.

or the eagles D.

so mad I played the browns over the panthers. :angry:

played browns, fins, chiefs..............................yep.

Picked the Browns D/ST for two out of my three championship games this week because ESPN luuuuuved the Jets matchup.

:rolleyes:

dam fins and browns.

Barely won my championship but I would've been kicking myself for benching Bills in favor of Chiefs. All my research was saying to use Bills but I went with the D that I had all year and got a bagel.

I don't know about the Chiefs - depends if they're actually going to rest their starters

I'm thinking Titans or Colts

How about the Dolphins at home vs NYJ? They need a win. Also can get Indy

How about the Dolphins at home vs NYJ? They need a win. Also can get Indy

I like the Phins at home this week. Jets are bad on the road and Miami should be looking to rebound coming off that embarrassing loss last week