Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2013 Streaming Defense/ST and Kickers Thread

Lots of good options available on the WW. Colts, Titans, Saints, Steelers, Chargers, Lions, but I already have the Cardinals. Would y'all roll with Arizona or take one of those options, perhaps the Colts?

I would go with Colts or Chargers if they are still fighting for a spot by their game.

I'm rolling with the Colts, but the Chargers D/ST is tempting because of the meaningful game and KC resting starters

Even with playing KC second string, not sure I can go with the Chargers....they average 2 sacks and one turnover a game and not much else. Granted playing Chase Daniel might change this...but its one of those cases he comes out and looks like PFM.(peyton f*ing Manning)...much like Matt Flynn did a couple years ago against DET. Of course, I've never seen Chase play.

Let's talk kickers. Is there a reason Shayne Graham is rated so low? Saints at home = tons of scoring chances (some maybe xps but still) and a nice warm still dome. I guess he's rusty and doesn't have a 60+yard leg, but one of the better plays, no?

I can choose him or Dawson or Crosby. Thinking Crosby unless it's windy. Good move?

Shayne Graham is projected pretty high for ESPN Standard and I would start him over Dawson.

Yeah, ESPN being the sole exception. Also looks like it could snow in Chicago, btw.

For other options, Gano and Sturgis are good, possibly available picks.

Concerns about peyton sitting in second half and drives stalling with osweiler at the helm. Should I start prater at oak or go with henery (phi)?