Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2013 Streaming Defense/ST and Kickers Thread

Which D for week 1?

NE vs BUF

or

TB vs NYJ

Both have great matchups but I feel like BUF has a couple of play makers at least. Leaning towards Tampa.

Idk about streaming kickers, but Kai Forbath is an intriguing flier. Lou Groza award winner in college, 8.8 FP/G last year, NFL record 17 straight FGs to start a career with the last ball going to Canton Ohio, and faces an Eagles defense week 1 that projects to be horrific.

Which D for week 1?

NE vs BUF

or

TB vs NYJ

Both have great matchups but I feel like BUF has a couple of play makers at least. Leaning towards Tampa.

I'd go with TB.

The Bills at least have Spiller. I cant name a single playmaker on the Jets.

I know NE has owned the Bills, but divisional games are typically more competitive than non-divisional.

Anybody think the colts D vs. the raiders is sneaky good matchup?

Definitely worth a shot. Of the D's typically not drafted they have the best match up, while not being totally inept themselves.

Anybody changing their stance on TB week 1? Does the starting QB affect your guy's choice? I have TB as my defense week 1 and I'm a TB fan as well but I am starting to feel unsure about them. (Gut feeling no evidence)

I'd prefer if it was Matt Simms or Sanchez to start?

I have the option of going with either Arizona vs. the Rams

or Bucs vs. Jets.

Who you got?

I drafted the Dolphins, but I'm thinking I'll drop them for the Bucs week 1. I see a few picks, maybe a defensive TD. Jets have to be the worst offense this year.

I drafted the Browns as my DST, I'm planning on streaming my DST. Should I drop the Browns (playing MIA) and pick up the Colts (playing OAK) ?

I've got Dallas D, and while weeks 2-4 look ok, week 1 vs NYG in what I think will be a high scoring affair does not.

STL vs Arizona, Rams had a lot of sacks, Arizona O-line is shaky.

IND vs Raiders, Pryor may run but is sure to give up a couple turnovers

Who do you like amongst the three?

the bucs give up tons of rushing yards?

...?

no, they had the #1 rushing defense in the NFL last year

Week 3 Defense, who do we like more?

San Diego @ Ten

or

Buffalo @ NYJ

San Diego @ Ten

or

Buffalo @ NYJ

I think it's a little early to be looking ahead to week 3 when we don't even know how teams play week 1, but if asked to choose now, you can't go wrong picking against the Jets. I think most people would choose that answer.

San Diego @ Ten

or

Buffalo @ NYJ

I think it's a little early to be looking ahead to week 3 when we don't even know how teams play week 1, but if asked to choose now, you can't go wrong picking against the Jets. I think most people would choose that answer.

yeah, I just made a trade that opened up 2 spots on my bench. Deep league, so it's pointless to take a blind flier on a 3rd string WR that might have a chance at blowing up. I need a defense for Week 3, so I figured I might as well make a move that has a much much better chance of starting for me Week 3 than a Marlon Brown or Quinton Patton type player...who would be my WR6 right now if I added them.