Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2013 Streaming Defense/ST and Kickers Thread

Week One D/ST: AZ @ STL or TB @ NYJ?

tampa

Browns vs MIA

Or Colts vs OAK

Thanks !

colts

Ravens at broncos or browns v Miami?

do you want to face a HOFer a with a great redzone target, an elite slot WR, and a top 5 WR

or

a raw sophomore with a one trick pony WR, and a undersized journeyman.

Just can't decide if I want TB @ NYJ or Indy vs. OAK. What's the call for week one?

Colts (Yahoo 6% owned) vs Raiders

Rams (84% owned) vs Cardinals

I'm going Colts, but wondering if I'm missing something. I get that the Rams are supposed to be a good defense this year, lots of sacks last year, Cardinals offensive live broken down, Colts D was terrible last year, but going against the Raiders seems too juicy to pass up. Maybe most people just pick a highly ranked defense and just sit on it for the year?

Just can't decide if I want TB @ NYJ or Indy vs. OAK. What's the call for week one?

I have the same diliema. My tiebreaker is always go with the Home team so "as of now", I've decided to go with Indy.

I also look to pick up teams that are going to be up big on other teams so they get desperate (ie more int's, sacks). I'm going with the colts and not looking back.

I drafted Baltimore as my DST. Do I trot them out there against the Broncos and hope for the best? Or pick up Indy who's facing the Raiders? I'd probably have to drop Helu as my handcuff for Morris to get the roster spot open.

I drafted Baltimore as my DST. Do I trot them out there against the Broncos and hope for the best? Or pick up Indy who's facing the Raiders? I'd probably have to drop Helu as my handcuff for Morris to get the roster spot open.

I'm in the same boat as you. I like the Ravens throughout the season but that first game is brutal. My other options are looking like the Browns vs Mia or Chiefs vs. Jax so not entirely sure what my plan is yet.

Another possible tiebreaker: The Colts get MIA at home in week two, which is another good matchup, while Tampa gets the Saints, so they'd obviously be a one-and-done stream...

Is it ok to just stream whichever Defense is going up against the Jets every week?

absolutely

I dropped the ravens after drafting then and picked up the colts

I'm in the same boat as you. I like the Ravens throughout the season but that first game is brutal. My other options are looking like the Browns vs Mia or Chiefs vs. Jax so not entirely sure what my plan is yet.

welcome to the boat got this issue also. I think a healthy suggs and Dumervil duo will be a great pass rush and webb is healhty. I see them as underrated. but against the broncos, packers, pats...............ug.

my colts worry is that while the raiders suck..........the colts D also suck very bad.

browns D is young and maybe a bit raw but they got the talent and people. but the fins should be better then the raiders.

I am actually advoiding the cheifs/jags tilt. I see the jags running mojo until the wheels fall off. and the Jags having puting up 20 ish points while the cheifs put of 28ish. Gabbers is also much less turnover prone then Henne.

Now that Rotoworld is saying to start the Colts defense against Pryor....which defense would be the better start:

Bucs against Jets

OR

Colts against Raiders?

Now that Rotoworld is saying to start the Colts defense against Pryor....which defense would be the better start:

Bucs against Jets

OR

Colts against Raiders?

That's a close one, but: 1) "Raiders" 2) Home game 3) Early start time against a west coast team 4) Indy should win big, desperation throws --> picks