Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Longshot270

Mohammed Sanu 2013 Season Outlook

9 posts in this topic

Surprised to find no 2013 topic for this guy - expected to start alongside AJ Green and fight for targets with Andrew Hawkins, who has what seems like a serious ankle injury and faded down the stretch last year.

3 catches for 36 yards and a TD halfway through preseason game #2.

With no AJ Green on the field.

I don't care much for #2 WR's in fantasy. It's easy enough to construct a roster entirely out of #1 WR's.

He's actually competing with Marvin Jones for a starting job.

Supposed to be a rotation.

I'd take a filer on him late, though he might be a waiver wire guy. He's not a burner, he's not going to impress you with measurable numbers, but he's got the hands and he came on strong last season. Why not roster him as a value pick and see how the Bengals fly this season? I'd be willing to bet they're in the mix late and making a push for a playoff spot. If you have a late championship, he could be a real asset. Maybe even trade bait.

He's a big red zone target. When AJ Green is getting extra attention, especially in the endzone, Sanu will get his.

Sneaky play this weekend? AJ will be covered by Haden, leaving Sanu open for a TD?

Drafted Sanu as bench depth/bye week possibility. I'm underwhelmed by his production & with Gio getting more involved, available touches are setting smaller. Still, he's likely a guy I'd feel ok with in a serious pinch