Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knicks2689

8.18.13 -- Colts vs Giants Preseason Gameday Thread

25 posts in this topic

Did Nicks play at all in the first series? He isn't in for the 2nd, kind of concerning considering all the talk he would play tonight.

Nevermind, Nicks just made a nice grab on a broken play for around 20 yards. His jersey is also completely untucked for some reason.

Baas went out early with a knee injury. Cruz out with a foot injury.....I hate this time of year. Everyone is getting banged up. Those would be two huge injuries if they were anything serious. Baas' would be really bad for the running game....

Baas went out early with a knee injury. Cruz out with a foot injury.....I hate this time of year. Everyone is getting banged up. Those would be two huge injuries if they were anything serious. Baas' would be really bad for the running game....

Both came back negative Giants dodged a bullet.

phew! That would've been a bad injury hit.

For X-rays and I think Cruz will be fine. Baas will most likely need a MRI so he's not really out of the woods just yet.....