Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gtosheex

Jermaine Kearse 2013 Outlook

8 posts in this topic

He's been making some noise in pre season... And with his kickoff return for a td he may be valuable in league that rewards return yds. But will he be a factor in the receiving game now that Harvin is gone?

Might further crush Percy Harvin's value in return yardage leagues, if he keeps the KR job. At this time that's really his only relevance.

He'd have to pass at LEAST one of Golden Tate or Doug Baldwin in order to be the starting slot WR on a run-first team that probably doesn't frequently run 3-WR sets...pass.

It would take injuries for him to be relevant this year. However, not being fully aware of the contract situations of the other Seattle WR's, I would still say he's someone to add or watch closely in dynasty leagues.

It would take injuries for him to be relevant this year. However, not being fully aware of the contract situations of the other Seattle WR's, I would still say he's someone to add or watch closely in dynasty leagues.

Golden Tate is in a contract year and Doug Baldwin is a Restricted Free Agent next year, and Sidney Rice is incredibly overpaid and I can't believe he hasn't been forced to restructure or get cut yet, maybe next year with Kearse, Harper, and Harvin added to the roster.