Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flyhighx

2013 Players with Multi-Positional Eligibility

14 posts in this topic

A few years ago in an ESPN league, RB C.J. Spiller qualified as a WR midway through the season. Needless to say this was extremely valuable to throw him out there as a WR and essentially run out 3 RBs every week.

What would it take for that to happen again for players like Sproles or Reggie Bush this year? I don't see anything in my league settings like what you might find in a fantasy baseball league where 5 starts at shortstop would make a second baseman ss eligible.

Spiller qualified as a WR because he was actually playing WR. That's not the case with Bush/Sproles.

Very interested to know what fantasy platforms use as criteria to list a hybrid player (McCluster as well). Would be extremely juicy to throw Bush at WR

Joe Webb WR eligible was the s---.

Colston was TE eligible at one point, also the s---.

1 person likes this

Possible that Veeren gets this eligibility mid-season

Why? Are they trying him at WR?

Possible that Veeren gets this eligibility mid-season

Is this just speculation? Do you know how they determine eligibility?

I just looked it up, whatever the player is to start the season is what he stays for the season.

McCluster was/is listed as a WR because the Chiefs actually tried him at WR. Same with Spiller a couple of years ago. It's not a "RB who catches passes = WR" type of thing.

Ravens have said they want Rice to line up as a WR this year...any chance that would do the trick? That would make him the most valuable player in FF.

Is this just speculation? Do you know how they determine eligibility?

Complete speculation. No inside knowledge or anything. Just my opinion that it COULD MAYBE MIGHT happen.