Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LinceArmStrong

Dexter

The only thing more surprising than hideously unattractive and strikingly annoying Deborah dating a) a serial killer B) a serial killer's victim and c) a serial killer hunter all in order while being d) a serial killer's brother is the hideously unattractive actress being married to the Michael C. Hall.

I think I'm going to avoid this show for 6 weeks and watch it on a weekend marathon rather than watching every week. These "suspense" serials are better in marathon viewing.

The only thing more surprising than hideously unattractive and strikingly annoying Deborah dating a) a serial killer B) a serial killer's victim and c) a serial killer hunter all in order while being d) a serial killer's brother is the hideously unattractive actress being married to the Michael C. Hall.

I think I'm going to avoid this show for 6 weeks and watch it on a weekend marathon rather than watching every week. These "suspense" serials are better in marathon viewing.

I tend to agree, I usually DVR 3 or 4 then catch up but I usually like to catch the premiere.

Seriously, how the **** can he NOT get caught slicing up people!!! B)

Sunday's episode was awesome and next week looks even better. I'm looking forward to how Julia Stiles' character plays out. Lots of laughs during this episode as well.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this season so far.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this season so far.

If you "enjoyed" the season up until that point, you must be "loving" this season now. I didn't think last season (Trinity) could be matched with suspense and OMG moments, but I'm slowly starting to think that Season 5 could be the best yet. I'm loving Julia Stiles' role on the show. I don't think she'll end up on Dexter's table at all.

I don't think she'll end up on Dexter's table at all.

She's already ended up in his bed, though!

She's already ended up in his bed, though!

There's nothing wrong with "killer" sex! B)

Tic toc.......Not much time left for Jordan Chase....

TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmpf. They really let Dexter off the hook way too quickly with the Liddy situation.

I was a little dissapointed with the end of season 5.

I was a little dissapointed with the end of season 5.

+1...the preview of the finale looked so promising too(...not too mention the great season that had been unfolding), but just a very "ho-hum" ending, with NO CLIFF-HANGER? Really? Still a very solid season, but its almost as if they didn't know if the show was being picked up for another season...

Good point. That could be exactly what the issue was. The announcement to pick up the show for season 6 was just made recently. I was shocked when Deb didnt pull the curtain to see who the Killer(s) were. Great season in general though. I enjoyed this season more than 3 and 4.

+1...the preview of the finale looked so promising too(...not too mention the great season that had been unfolding), but just a very "ho-hum" ending, with NO CLIFF-HANGER? Really? Still a very solid season, but its almost as if they didn't know if the show was being picked up for another season...