Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LinceArmStrong

Dexter

im into dexters gfriend....

You know I thought she was kinda pretty when I first started watching but now im not so sure. She really is kinda plain.

elaborate pls...ive only seen the last 2 episodes...

dexter's father knew that dex had homicidal tendencies. there was no way to supress dex' need to kill, so his dad basically outlined some rules in regards to who dexter should seek as victims. basically it amounts to only killing people that deserve to die, ie. murderers, rapists, etc.

this last episode, dexter had a breakthrough. seems like the "rehab" is working. he didnt kill that copycat killer becuz he needed to, he killed him cuz he wanted to. the writers also made a point to emphasize that dexter might be changing his "standards" when it comes to choosing his victims which is why me and kilroy are speculating that he may kill someone in the department that's on the case, even though it'd be against his father's rules.

i think his father's rules are becoming less and less important to dexter though. which is why theyre trying to show that dexter's feelings about his father are changing (dex calling him a liar, him finding out about his father's affair with his biological mother, and the possiblity that his father might've been responsible for her death).

Not to mention that harry knew that his real father lived not far from him allthough he told him that his dad was dead. And that he had a brother.

not masuka, anybody but masuka. LoL. its gotta be doakes. dexter even said something about "changing his standards." im thinking doakes is outta here.

did you ever see dex' sis in "exorcism of emily rose"?? i guess thats another reason why i dont find her that hot. she was scary as fk in that movie. that scene where shes goes through her transformation was all her. she didnt need CGI to make her face and body all deformed n stuff.

for real about the Emily Rose part. she was awesome in that movie, but there is no way i can see her as attractive now. just cant do it.

You know I thought she was kinda pretty when I first started watching but now im not so sure. She really is kinda plain.

plain is cool with me, she would be real hot if she wanted to.

Its not just plain. When I first started watching the show she did not wear a lot of makeup and looked softer. Now it seems she is wearing a ton of makeup and looks not only plain but a little harder.

I loved how he baited him into the fight with the headbut and then acted like he did nothing.

I loved how he baited him into the fight with the headbut and then acted like he did nothing.

has anyone ever seen the headbut done in real life?? lol...it looks too painful even as the attacker...

its def not part of my fighting arsenal!!

what a great episode.....

I hate Doaks with a passion. He is a complete clown.

i hate his gfriends mother...

Dexter will always be 1 step ahead of Doaks...he owns him!

i hate his gfriends mother...

i dislike both also, hopefully both are being fazed out or at least being cut down. as it stands both will be getting less screen time for a while.

decent episode. a little slow but its just a prelude to next week's episode which looks SICK. someone's gonna die!

im back on the doakes getting killed bandwagon. i have a feeling it'll be in "self-defense."

i dont think we have to worry about rita's moms anymore, shes already gone.

i forget already, did the previews to next weeks episode say someone's gonna get killed or just that someone's gonna die?

i wouldnt rule out lila getting offed, either by suicide or by dexter offing her so he can go back to being "normal."

i mean think about it, shes got no attachments shes just an enigmatic former junkie. i also saw in the previews that someone's going after rita and her family. thats gotta be lila and her crazy a**.

im going with lila geting the ax....or doakes. B)

lets get a poll going

You know I was thinking lila was going to get smoked. I think dex knows that she started the fire on purpose and I think that the kids are drawing dex back to rita.

Dexter will always be 1 step ahead of Doaks...he owns him!

that part was awesome...dex gave him the little smirk.

decent episode. a little slow but its just a prelude to next week's episode which looks SICK. someone's gonna die!

im back on the doakes getting killed bandwagon. i have a feeling it'll be in "self-defense."

i dont think we have to worry about rita's moms anymore, shes already gone.

i forget already, did the previews to next weeks episode say someone's gonna get killed or just that someone's gonna die?

i wouldnt rule out lila getting offed, either by suicide or by dexter offing her so he can go back to being "normal."

i mean think about it, shes got no attachments shes just an enigmatic former junkie. i also saw in the previews that someone's going after rita and her family. thats gotta be lila and her crazy a**.

im going with lila geting the ax....or doakes. B)

lets get a poll going

good call...hes def getting back with rita.

good call...hes def getting back with rita.

i hope so. dexter has been going under a transformation this season. i think it is decent, but i really like the interaction he has with rita n the kids. it gives him somewhere to go. im really looking forward to this weeks episode.

that part was awesome...dex gave him the little smirk.

dex straight clocked doaks, that was the best. you know it had to hurt dexter nearly as much, he was seeing stars.LOL

Headbutts don't hurt the attacker if you do them right. You use the top of forehead to smash there nose, at least that is what I have done...lol...it is definately in my arsenal...

Anywho...how close do you think they get to finding him? I mean they know the Bay harbor killer is Law enforcment now...

Dex also knows she started the fire...you could tell by the look on his face...right when he saw that she got the light fixed...

I don't think Doakes gets whacked, because of all the public drama between him and Dex, he wold be the #1 suspect, and you know Dex don't work that way...unless it was self defense though...I can't wait for next week too...

Headbutts don't hurt the attacker if you do them right. You use the top of forehead to smash there nose, at least that is what I have done...lol...it is definately in my arsenal...

Anywho...how close do you think they get to finding him? I mean they know the Bay harbor killer is Law enforcment now...

Dex also knows she started the fire...you could tell by the look on his face...right when he saw that she got the light fixed...

I don't think Doakes gets whacked, because of all the public drama between him and Dex, he wold be the #1 suspect, and you know Dex don't work that way...unless it was self defense though...I can't wait for next week too...

thats true, if you have enough adrenaline and hit a guy with your crown, it wont hurt.

-you know theyre not gonna catch him. i mean the show is called dexter. i doubt this is the final season so the drama is how close they get to him and how hes able to divert them.

-what i dont understand is how dexter (who if you saw the earlier episodes is so devoid of emotion) can have such a strong attachment towards rita's kids.

-either way, someone's after rita and her family and its gotta be lila, so i think he'll do whatever it takes to protect em. my money's on lila getting killed. the writer's made a point to show that she had nobody else in her life. killing her would go largely unnoticed.

-there WILL be another confrontation b/t dexter and doakes though.

damnit...sunday cant come soon enough.

t-4 minutes for dexter (had to watch the lakers game first)

omg...that was f'in awesome!!

why do they end the show by mentioning "the dark defender series can be seen online"?? i know that was the name of one of the episodes, but why the mention b4 the credits?