Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LinceArmStrong

Dexter

crap...i found advanced rips of the final 2 episodes of season 2 on the net. im currently debating whether or not to download em.

crap...i found advanced rips of the final 2 episodes of season 2 on the net. im currently debating whether or not to download em.

DO NOT POST THE LINK PLEASE.

The final 2 episodes leaked out into Torrentland, presumably newsgroups as well.

Been a busy week, so I haven't grabbed them yet.

I haven't heard any specific details, but everybody said that the episodes whip the standard amount of a**.

I just started watching episode 15-20 I think last night now that some of the other shows I watch are done. I'm watching the last 2 tonight. That cliff hanger of a preview for the 2 weeks I'm behind look really good. Good thing I stopped reading towards the top of this page so I don't give anything away to myself.

There any good websites to catch up on season 1?

Im not really sure. I used my brothers on demand.

All I can say is wow. This show is intense. Just got done with the last two episodes and have now watched all of season 2 up to date. Thank you Showtime on Demand.

There any good websites to catch up on season 1?

i would hope showtime airs the reruns during the offseason

how many of you tell people that you watch this show?

ive been seeing this girl for the past few weeks, and i have yet to tell her what my new favorite tv show is. anyone else embarrased to disclose dexter? lol

ive been seeing this girl for the past few weeks, and i have yet to tell her what my new favorite tv show is. anyone else embarrased to disclose dexter? lol

Haven't even seen an episode yet so I'm not sure what you're even getting at. I mentioned it last night that a lot of people have been raving about it lately, no one said they had seen it yet though.

Haven't even seen an episode yet so I'm not sure what you're even getting at. I mentioned it last night that a lot of people have been raving about it lately, no one said they had seen it yet though.

well, im sure you know that dexter is a killer.....and he does not dispose of his victims gently. i'll leave it at that. B)

well, im sure you know that dexter is a killer.....and he does not dispose of his victims gently. i'll leave it at that. B)

Yeah, that is pretty much all I know about at this point. The other stuff I read in here I don't even remember or understand so it is no big deal............yet.

anyone know what happened to dexters real father? im catching up on season 1 from cwills link right now.

had to start with the season 1 finale

No way. I have watched since the pilot and try to get everyone I know to watch. While it's not the BEST Showtime/HBO show that has come down the pipes, right now there are not much that compare.

I really miss Dead Like Me. Does anyone remember that one? There is a movie coming. woo hoo B)

anyone know what happened to dexters real father? im catching up on season 1 from cwills link right now.

had to start with the season 1 finale

i dont think he even knew his father. do you happen to know how to use torrents? if so you can easily get every single season 1 episode (and every season 2 episode for that matter). sucks that you had to start from the finale. the build-up during season 1 was amazing. im thinking about getting the entire season 1 soon just to have em on my computer.

My GF hates it. Hates that I watch it. She just can't understand how I could like a show about a serial killer as much. I tell her that I can't imagine watching that queer brothers and sisters show that she watches so we are even.

Another TV show that I am really liking is Dirty, sexy money. Its not even close to dexter but I find it pretty entertaining.

My GF hates it. Hates that I watch it. She just can't understand how I could like a show about a serial killer as much. I tell her that I can't imagine watching that queer brothers and sisters show that she watches so we are even.

Another TV show that I am really liking is Dirty, sexy money. Its not even close to dexter but I find it pretty entertaining.

DSM is a good show. Is it just me or should Nick ditch his wife and get with Karen? She is much hotter and absolutely loaded.

I watch waaayyyyy too much tv.

DSM is a good show. Is it just me or should Nick ditch his wife and get with Karen? She is much hotter and absolutely loaded.

I watch waaayyyyy too much tv.

I think that is what they are leading up to. Not only that I think that jeremy is going to hook up with nicks wife.I knew that trip set up karen to sleep with simon. I do think that she is falling for him though.

My Girlfriend actually loves the show...she didn't like it at first, now every Sunday when I get home from work, she is like..."Dexter?" I need to see the first episodes now. I have to admit, the acting is getting better.

I rave about the show to anyone and everyone who will listen. I can give anyone who wants to see season 1 a site with all the links that actually work. So just PM me and I will shoot you the site!!!

dexter is polishing his "equipment" as we speak. 71 minutes to go. B)

Six Feet Under was never a show i watched. how was m hall on that show? what character did he play?