Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gbill2004

Jeff Tuel 2013 Season Outlook

30 posts in this topic

He will be the Bills week 1 starting QB with Kolb and Manuel injured. Thoughts/projections for Mr. Tuel this season?

He will be the guy who will cost Spiller's production. People who drafted Spiller in the top 3 will be obliterated (fantasy wise)

He will be the guy who will cost Spiller's production. People who drafted Spiller in the top 3 will be obliterated (fantasy wise)

Kills everyone's value in Buffalo...Stevie Johnson, Robert Woods and especially Spiller. I expect 8-man fronts every game this kid starts. I've read Matt Flynn has a stronger arm than he does.

I'm playing the Spiller owner week 1 in my biggest league so I'm pretty excited about Tuel.

Have to agree...

Drafting tonight and think I'm avoiding Spiller with this news.

I can just see this being a rough year for the Bills. Are they really going to pound Spiller into the ground this year if they have a losing season? Why kill him down the stretch if the are like 4-9 and out of contention....That would just be foolish....

Spiller is a talent....no doubt....But I think he suddenly got a lot riskier. Granted, Manuel will be back and maybe will surprise everybody....Or maybe this Tool joker ends up playing a couple games....Maybe Manuels injury problems linger....

Oh is that because they named Tuel the starter for the full season?

Starting him over Brady and Locker.

wut?

why would you do that?

Brady with a bum hand vs a strong Steeler's passing D.

Locker seems okay, I just don't have much faith in Tenn vs St Louis.

Lets gamble!

I may start him. Got a pretty weak matchup and nothing would be better than winning with a Tuel QB. Basically it would crush the guy and probably force him to quit fantasy football

1 person likes this

Jeff Tuel's mom wouldn't start him in her Fantasy league. And neither would grandpa Tuel and the rest of his family.

Just to see the reaction of you opponent when you start Tuel would be priceless, especially since I am going against Drew Brees.

I mean, he did pretty well in preseason and had a week to prepare taking 1st team snaps, he might be more QB ready this week than ever.

People only saw when he got thrown in the fire when E.J. Manuel went down, now he had time to get mentally prepared also.

Should be fun.