Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean-O

Isaac Redman 2013 Season Outlook

36 posts in this topic

dammit...I guess wrong...but, in my defense, Bell & Redman were gone

I'll still hold Dwyer until I see some game action....

It's funny, both Bell and Dwyer were both selected many rounds before Redman in my draft. People forget about how things work out, the Pitt staff, for whatever reason ALWAYS has loved this guy. He will at least get his chance to start while Bell is out.

I'm glad they announced this today, I've been waiting for confirmation. Love how everyone was quick to annoint Dwyer as the guy, even RW.

Coaching staff loves Redman's blocking. He's still a mediocre back, but worth starting while Bell is out.

Bell owners that were counting on him to be their RB2 need to roster this guy quick.

1 person likes this

I'm glad they announced this today, I've been waiting for confirmation. Love how everyone was quick to annoint Dwyer as the guy, even RW.

Coaching staff loves Redman's blocking. He's still a mediocre back, but worth starting while Bell is out.

Bell owners that were counting on him to be their RB2 need to roster this guy quick.

I just did!

All this news does is tells us Redman is still in front. Which is understandable, Dwyer has over a week to win the starting gig.

Dwyer is better than this guy.

I don't agree. I've always been a fan of Redman. He's a bruiser... Well when he's not getting bruised

I'm with you. I have a feeling Dwyer wins the job before Bell comes back. Too many put stock in opening day starter, when the competition is so close.

I'm with you. I have a feeling Dwyer wins the job before Bell comes back. Too many put stock in opening day starter, when the competition is so close.

I don't see how the competition was close when Redman was competing with Bell for the starters job, not Dwyer. Dwyer was about to be cut before the injury to Bell

1 person likes this

Dwyer leaves a lot to be desired in pass protection. That's probably why they went with Redman

They both suck, it's the lesser of two evils, like american politics.

1 person likes this

they will both get their touches. Redman keeps Big Ben safer til bell gets back so hes the starter. Last year Dwyer was the more entertaining back to watch.

what is this news based on? some guy on twitter who covers the steelers just declared it?

I could start him over Montee Ball...I'm pretty convinced it'd be a dumb idea, but I do a lot of dumb things.

Replace Dwyer with Felix Jones, and it's still a pretty below average RBBC. I'm not sure why news of Dwyer's release and Redman being named the starter changes anything. I cannot see him getting 20 carries in week 1.

Redman is better than people think. He is a replacement level player but he's solidly average pretty much across the board (goal line, pass catching, vision). As a starter Vs Tennessee he makes for a good flex play, but this early in the year it's unlikely u need to start him if u drafted well. For personal example, In my 2rb 3wr 1flex 14 teamer I may flex him, but in my 12 teamer he'll no. I'm happy to have him on my bench tho, better my bench than a league mate

1 person likes this