Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

The "Ask v0dka" Thread.

How would you rank Tavon Austin as a WR3 in a 12 team PPR Return Yards league, should I look for other options?

Could you just tell me how my team looks. I had second pick in a 10 team ppr league. The team is in my signature. Thanks

Solid all around. I would've went Martin at 2, but understand why you took Charles there. Weakest position is probably TE and Greg Olsen is still solid, just not a difference maker.

Who do you like better this year in 1 pt PPR?

Chris Johnson

Alfred Morris

Depends on how healthy Griffin is. If he can't keep defenses guessing or isn't the same rushing threat he was last year, Morris could see those running lanes shrink while he becomes the greater focus of the defense.

I'm going to say Chris Johnson, but not by much.

How would you rank Tavon Austin as a WR3 in a 12 team PPR Return Yards league, should I look for other options?

Austin has had 100+ catches in his last two college seasons. If St. Louis can figure out how to get the ball in his hands, he has the speed and ability to be a difference maker in a match up. He's risky, but as a WR3, I'll take the gamble on his tremendous upside.

Sup v0dka.... team two in sig. Been catching some flack about Garcon as my WR2. I think he's primed for a big season (if healthy). Looked at all the other teams in my league and I think I'm no worse off. People are either stacked at RB and thin-ish at WR (like me), or stacked at WR and definitely thin at RB. Think I can make a go of it in an 8-teamer with my WR's? Or should I be pushing trades?

Thanks

I'm out of juice, but have two shots of vodka left.

What do?

Man up, chasers are for chumps. ;)

Fairly deep 16 team league, non PPR. Currently have Brian Quick, but looking at dumping him in favor of Nate Washington, Leonard Hankerson, or Aldrick Robinson. Make a move or stay pat?

Also holding onto Marlon Moore at the moment hoping he does get the #2 job opposite Boldin. No decision as yet (to my knowledge) if it's Moore or Patton.

Thanks for your help.

Would love some help on mine. Scoring/settings in post. Thanks for any input you can offer!

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=364956

QB - Matt Ryan... No reason to expect anything different from Ryan this year. Solid QB with top 5 upside.

RB - Doug Martin

RB - Steven Jackson... Solid starting RB duo between Martin and Jackson. Martin has one of the more softer rushing schedules and his role as a receiver almost ensures that he won't ever have a bad game in PPR. Turner scored double-digit touchdowns every season he was with Atlanta. Jackson hasn't found the end zone more than 8 times since 2006. Jackson could be a monster this year, but I worry that Atlanta will rest him down the stretch.

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Wes Welker... Again, solid WR starting duo between Welker and Jones.

TE - Jared Cook... I'm all in on Cook this year. Wait on TE and target Jared Cook late was my strategy in every draft. Should say a lot on how I feel about Cook.

K - Justin Tucker

DST - Pittsburgh

I feel you got a solid team, very well drafted and have a lot of flexibility and upside on your bench.

What do you rank as top 1-5 RB in PPR? .5 pt.

I have.

AP

Martin

Spiller

T-Rich

Mccoy

I have.

AP

Martin

Spiller

T-Rich

Mccoy

Adrian Peterson

Doug Martin

Jamaal Charles

Trent Richardson

C.J Spiller

I have.

AP

Martin

Spiller

T-Rich

Mccoy

Adrian Peterson

Doug Martin

Jamaal Charles

Trent Richardson

C.J Spiller

Interesting, I have the 3rd pick in a league with that structure tomorrow....

First two are expected to be AP/Martin, I'm leaning towards Spiller--Charles boom/bust potential kinda worries me.

Thanks for help, a lotta people have said McCoy but not sure how I feel about that.

Hey vodka,

Wanted to see who you would start this week?

Colin Kaepernick OR Michael Vick (can only start 1)

Torrey Smith, Eric Decker, Golden Tate (Can start 2)

Rest of my team is in sig. Thanks man!

GivE me your honest assessment of my 16 teamer in my sig. I took your advice and went RB as much as possible. Actually went RB RB RB. Probably waited too long on D/ST but Browns I think are a sleeper there and my WRs may be a little weak but I get Gordon back week 3. Thoughts?

Would love some help on mine. Scoring/settings in post. Thanks for any input you can offer!

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=364956

QB - Matt Ryan... No reason to expect anything different from Ryan this year. Solid QB with top 5 upside.

RB - Doug Martin

RB - Steven Jackson... Solid starting RB duo between Martin and Jackson. Martin has one of the more softer rushing schedules and his role as a receiver almost ensures that he won't ever have a bad game in PPR. Turner scored double-digit touchdowns every season he was with Atlanta. Jackson hasn't found the end zone more than 8 times since 2006. Jackson could be a monster this year, but I worry that Atlanta will rest him down the stretch.

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Wes Welker... Again, solid WR starting duo between Welker and Jones.

TE - Jared Cook... I'm all in on Cook this year. Wait on TE and target Jared Cook late was my strategy in every draft. Should say a lot on how I feel about Cook.

K - Justin Tucker

DST - Pittsburgh

I feel you got a solid team, very well drafted and have a lot of flexibility and upside on your bench.

Thanks a lot, man!

Been offered Eric Decker for my Reggie Wayne..thoughts? PPR league 12 team

Absolutely not. Decker is the #3 option in his offense. Wayne will probably see a slight decrease in his numbers this year, but he's still the clear cut go-to receiver for Luck.

Should i trade Trich for Aj Green? i have Demarco, Sproles and Matthews on my bench along with Charles as my RB1. I would then have a Wr core of Cobb, Vjax nd Green. Standard 10 team league.