Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

The "Ask v0dka" Thread.

Blackmon or Moreno?

My opponent has Manning if that counts for anything.

Pick two: L. Bell, Gordon, Blackmon, Amendola, James Jones PPR

If I knew Amendola wasn't going to be limited it would be a lot easier... He has Rodgers, only reason I'm considering James Jones.

PPR League

I am really struggling with this guys. I can only start 3 WRs and one of them will be Dez so I have to sit

A. Brown, R. Wayne, or D. Amendola. I had talked myself into sitting Brown since I figured Cromartie would be shadowing him all day but since he hurt his knee it looks like he may not play. I would appreciate any thoughts.

WR1s have topped 100 yards or scored or both in every game against the Chargers. You could argue that Hilton is overtaking Wayne as Indy's top receiver, but even then, every WR2 they've faced has also either topped 65 yards or scored against them, so Wayne is pretty much a must-start this week.

Which leaves you with a coin-toss decision between Brown and Amendola. I'd probably sit Brown.

Lacy or Blackmon. 1pt PPR League.

Baltimore's run defense has been solid in 4 of 5 games, including both at home where they limited Foster and Richardson to a combined 112 yards.

My money is on Blackmon.

6 pt TD pass

Would you start Big Ben, R. Wilson, Henne, or Flacco this week.

Thank You

Henne is capable of some big garbage time points, but I don't think I would take the risk there. I think Big Ben is the safest play of the group. He's posted big yardage the past two weeks and the Jets have been softer of late, allowing multiple touchdown tosses in each of their past two games and allowing 576 yards in that span.

Who should I start for the most fantasy points? I'm going up against my boss who is really good.

PPR Starters:

QB - Rodgers

WR - Gordon

WR - Wayne

RB - R. Rice

RB - R. Bush

TE -

FLEX(te/rb/wr) -

Bench:

Witten, Thomas, Knowshon, F. Jackson, L. Bell, J. Bell, Fitzgerald

Witten is coming off a 121 yard showing and is up against a Washington defense that has allowed a tight end touchdown in every game this year. He needs to be in your lineup this week.

Knowshon would be my flex choice with FJax a close second.

Trade help and lineup help! (Cheating and asking two)

Would you trade alf and Larry for Brandon Marshall? Or alf and Vernon for jimmy graham? Preference for either or are neither good.

Also for this week start three of these five:

Alf vs Dallas

Knowshon vs jax

Le'veon vs NYJ

Lacy vs Baltimore

Ridley vs (can't remember)

Thanks so much!

Any reason I should start Le'Veon Bell over Knowshon or Sproles tomorrow in 1.0 PPR?

I need start one of these players for my flex spot, who should i start? Edelman, Terence Williams, or Avery?

Hi v0dka,

McGahee against a poor run defense or Lacy against a good run defense?

Also, why is it you are the only one who thinks I can dance when I have too much of you?

Thanks,

pdizzle710

Who should I start for the most fantasy points? I'm going up against my boss who is really good.

PPR Starters:

QB - Rodgers

WR - Gordon

WR - Wayne

RB - R. Rice

RB - R. Bush

TE -

FLEX(te/rb/wr) -

Bench:

Witten, Thomas, Knowshon, F. Jackson, L. Bell, J. Bell, Fitzgerald

Witten is coming off a 121 yard showing and is up against a Washington defense that has allowed a tight end touchdown in every game this year. He needs to be in your lineup this week.

Knowshon would be my flex choice with FJax a close second.

Thanks sir!!

If I may, why do you like Knowshon over Julius? It seems to me that Julius is more of a red zone threat and doesn't run the risk of being pulled out the game?

Correct me if wrong, I just recently got Denver players

In what order would you rate those WRs (non-PPR) for ROS: Michael Floyd, R.Randle, J.Simpson, S.Hill, M.Williams

Thanks for your advise!

Mike Williams

Rueben Randle

Stephen Hill

Michael Floyd

Jerome Simpson

Pick 3 out of the 4 players to start Week 6 in a 0.3 PPR league:

Doug Martin vs. Philadelphia

Reggie Wayne @ San Diego

Pierre Garcon @ Dallas

Knowshon Moreno vs. Jacksonville

Garcon has scored or topped 60 yards or both in every game this year. Dallas has allowed 3 100 yard receivers, 2 more with 80+, and another 3 with at least 50, so I don't think you can leave him out of your lineup. Wayne and Martin are also must-starts this week IMO. This leaves Moreno as the odd man out.

Who would you start this week at RB in a 12 team PPR league. Choose 2.

Woodhead vs Indianapolis

Giovani @ Buffalo

Chris Johnson @ Seattle

Thanks

I need start one of these players for my flex spot, who should i start? Edelman, Terence Williams, or Avery?

You would think the return of Amendola would hurt Edelman's value, but Edelman's best game of the season came opposite to Amendola rather than when he was out. I'd go Edelman here in what could be a high-scoring affair.