Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

The "Ask v0dka" Thread.

Blackmon or Moreno?

My opponent has Manning if that counts for anything.

If it's not too late, can you add Josh Gordon and Fred Jackson into this discussion too? Thanks!

Who to start at WR & Flex?

DJax @ Tampa Bay , Or Josh Gordon vs. Lions

Lacy @ Ravens , Or Le'Veon Bell @ Jets

League is PPR thanks!

Garret Graham or Fleener today? Been going back and forth.

My money is on Graham against a Rams' defense that has surrendered 2 TE TDs in the last 3 games. Fleener runs too hot and cold for me.

Who to start at flex:

Michael Floyd @ SF

Zac Stacy @ HOU

Zac Stacy is one of my favorite sleeper picks for Week 6. Houston has allowed 4 rushing TDs over their last 3 and with Houston turning the ball over repeatedly, Stacy should have a ton of opportunities today.

Blackmon or Moreno?

If it's not too late, can you add Josh Gordon and Fred Jackson into this discussion too? Thanks!

I think you skipped me

Blackmon or Moreno?

The risk factor with Moreno is that he needs to get his before the score gets out of hand and the other backs start stealing carries.

I think you skipped me

The risk with Moreno is that he needs to get his before the score gets out of hand and the other backs start stealing carries. I think he'll still get enough carries to carve out a useful fantasy outing, but I'm going to say Blackmon has the bigger day.

1) At RB - Start Ryan Mathews -or- Ronnie Hillman

2) At Flex - Start 2 of 3

Megatron, Josh Gordon, Vernon Davis

Hi v0dka,

McGahee against a poor run defense or Lacy against a good run defense?

Also, why is it you are the only one who thinks I can dance when I have too much of you?

Thanks,

pdizzle710

No back--not Adrian Peterson, Alfred Morris, Matt Forte, or Eddie Lacy has topped 100 yards against the Lions, though 3 of the 4 (plus Rashard Mendenhall) have scored. If McGahee gets another 26 carries, chances are one of them will be close to the goal line giving him some value, but not enough to warrant starting over Lacy.

I need start one of these players for my flex spot, who should i start? Edelman, Terence Williams, or Avery?

You would think the return of Amendola would hurt Edelman's value, but Edelman's best game of the season came opposite to Amendola rather than when he was out. I'd go Edelman here in what could be a high-scoring affair.

Thank you for the advice, I was going to go with TWill but then I switched it to Eldelman.

Sorry if I didn't get to your question this week. Best of luck and may we all win big today!

Gates or Julius Thomas?

Gates has 49 yards or more in every game this year, including a pair of 100 yard efforts and two touchdowns to boot. Indy, however, has blanked tight ends but did give up triple digit yardage to Charles Clay. It's a coin toss decision, but my money would be on Gates here.

Would you start TY Hilton @ SD or Cecil Shorts @ DEN when I need a big game in standard

Julius Thomas or Knowshon Moreno? I'm taking your advice on Witten! (PPR)

Looking to move Trent Richardson in 12 team ppr league. Would Alfred Morris or Doug Martin be good targets?

Drop Cobb for Rueben Randle? RR is the best WR out there on the wire. Randall Cobb is likely done for the year.