Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

The "Ask v0dka" Thread.

Drop Cobb for Rueben Randle? RR is the best WR out there on the wire. Randall Cobb is likely done for the year.

I would. Eli is going to continue slinging the ball because the Giants' defense can't stop anyone. Even with Nicks and Cruz ahead of him for targets in most weeks, Randle is going to continue to see his share get bigger going forward. Also, with the rumors of Nicks being on the block, we could see him starting soon.

Dynasty league:

Trade Carson Palmer for a 2nd round rookie pick? I have RG3 and Cousins .. can't see palmer ever starting.

Does Jeff Cumberland have any "sell high" value or should I throw him on the wire for a TE-needy team?

Who do i sit?

Larry Fitzgerald vs. SEA

Kenbrell Thompkins @ NYJ

Harry Douglas vs. TB

Chris Johnson vs. SF

Sit CJ?

Trade Trent/Lacy/Garcon for J.Charles/James Jones?

12 team standard, except with 3 WR instead of default 2.

QB - Rogers

RB - Spiller

RB - T-Richardson

WR - Marshall

WR - Garcon

WR - Andre Johnson

Flex - Eddie Lacy

TE - Julius Thomas

bench - Alshon Jeffery, Joseph Randle, Jerome Simpson, Shane Vereen, Kris Durham

My team is currently 3rd in the league and doing fine I guess. I got offered this trade, and I'm really confused as to what to do. Most importantly I really like Lacy, and think his stock will continue to rise along with Trent. But it's also hard to reject a trade when I'd be getting Charles. I could just use Charles and Spiller together, and have Marshall/Jones/Johnson/Alshon. Would really appreciate any input. He also has Decker but I doubt he'd put him instead of James Jones. I'm hoping I could've gotten a deal done without giving up Lacy, but doesn't look like I will..

Dynasty league:

Trade Carson Palmer for a 2nd round rookie pick? I have RG3 and Cousins .. can't see palmer ever starting.

Does Jeff Cumberland have any "sell high" value or should I throw him on the wire for a TE-needy team?

I would trade Palmer. If you can't sell high on Cumberland right now, he could draw interest from a TE-needy team with another big performance against a New England defense which has allowed a TE to top 50 yards against them in 3 straight games and just lost Mayo for the season.

Who do i sit?

Larry Fitzgerald vs. SEA

Kenbrell Thompkins @ NYJ

Harry Douglas vs. TB

Chris Johnson vs. SF

Sit CJ?

Fitz could barely bend over following Arizona's Week 6 game, and he'll have a short week to recover only to face Richard Sherman. It's a tough call, but I'd probably play CJ2tds over him this week.

PPR start Steve Johnson or Andre Ellington?

Ellington. Seahawks are giving up 135 combo RB yards per game on the road, as opposed to 56 combo RB yards per game at home. SJ isn't healthy and don't like his matchup or QB situation right now.

Posted · Hidden by v0dka, November 1, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by v0dka, November 1, 2013 - No reason given

I've got some free time tonight to offer my assistance with any last minute decisions you may have.

Post 'em.

OK, a few things

How dd I do on this trade? I sent Gore, Bryant, Garcon and got Calvin, Lacy and Welker?

Rank my wrs please: Welker, Calvin, Marshall.

Should I try to trade the lowest ranked wr on my team and Lamar Miller for a top end RB? Here is my team next week when the trade goes through.

standard

Stafford

Martin

Lacy

Calvin

Marshall

Welker

Cameron

Bears

Bench

T-Smith

Wilson*

Ryan

Cobb*

SJax

Miller*

Cook

Trade Witten + Pierce or Gronk? Otherwise what's a fair deal?

His team:

TQB: Saints, Rams

RB: Rice, Powell

WR: Cruz, Decker

TE: Bennett

Flex: Gordon

DST: Bears

K: Gostkowski

Bench: Gronk, Ellington, Pettis, Boldin

Who to start for Week 7: Reggie Wayne vs. Den or Pierre Garcon vs. Chi? I have Luck as QB if that makes a difference. 0.3 PPR.

Also, I am looking ahead at Week 8 where I need a QB to fill in for Luck (since he has a Bye in Week 8). I currently have Bradford as my backup, although I don't really want to put him out there for Week 8 because he'll be facing Seattle. Do any of these QBs on the wire look better for Week 8 than Bradford?

Tannehill @NE

Eli Manning @ Phi

Roethlisberger @ Oak

Which 2 would you play? I'm in a PPR league.

T.Y. Hilton

Keenan Allen

Alshon Jeffrey

Harry Douglas

Have Tenn and SF D....drop SF for a kicker and ride Tenn out, or just ride without a kicker this week? Don't really have anyone else to drop:

QB - Kaep, Pryor

RB - Bush, TRich, Powell, Ivory, Vereen

WR - Nelson, Cruz, Gordon, Blackmon

TE - Gronk

Also...VJax or A.Jeffrey this week??

Thanks!

T.Y. Hilton

Keenan Allen

Alshon Jeffrey

Harry Douglas

Hilton and Allen.

Douglas's 12-121 on 18 targets last week was impressive, but I expect him to come down to Earth against a Panthers secondary that's allowed only 2 WR TDs and 1 100 yard game all year.

T.Y. Hilton

Keenan Allen

Alshon Jeffrey

Harry Douglas

Hilton and Allen.

Douglas's 12-121 on 18 targets last week was impressive, but I expect him to come down to Earth against a Panthers secondary that's allowed only 2 WR TDs and 1 100 yard game all year.

Thanks! That's pretty much what I was thinking but needed some additional extra confirmation :D

Have Tenn and SF D....drop SF for a kicker and ride Tenn out, or just ride without a kicker this week? Don't really have anyone else to drop:

QB - Kaep, Pryor

RB - Bush, TRich, Powell, Ivory, Vereen

WR - Nelson, Cruz, Gordon, Blackmon

TE - Gronk

Also...VJax or A.Jeffrey this week??

Thanks!

Depends on your current record, how tight the standings are, and your opponents line-up. I really hate to take a 0 at any position. If you're in need of a win--I would definitely not advise taking a 0.

VJax is going to be heavily targeted--he's seen 60 in 4 games with Glennon at the helm. I'd go with the high quantity of looks here.

0.5 PPR league. Who's the best flex play: Golden Tate vs. TB, Fleener @Hou, or Nate Washington @STL

Pierre Thomas vs a tough Jets run d or Deangelo Williams vs Atlanta dinged up with J-Stew coming back ??

Falcons have allowed 481 yards and 2 TDs in 3 road games this year, so on the surface, this looks to be a good matchup for Williams. However, with Stewart crowding the picture now, it's really tough to trust any Panther back in your lineup. I'd go Thomas.