Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philnutz

Nate Washington 2013 Season Outlook

55 posts in this topic

barf. i'd rather have britt, wright, or hunter and i don't want any of those guys either.

Britt has been very frustrating to own. I too am wondering if there is another TEN WR guy to target. I guess most of them are long shots. If not Nate Washington, Wright and Hunter in that order?

I dont know, besides Britt Id def look for Washington. I'm a Titans fan and Locker looks for this guy the most for some reason, even if Britt is healthy he'll still look to throw to Washington. Kendall Wright will have a good year too if he could just stay healthy. Justin Hunter is nothing more than insurance to Britt.

Nate Washington caught eight passes for 131 yards in the Titans' Week 3 win over the Chargers.

Advice: Washington was spectacular, catching 8-of-10 targets as the focal point of Tennessee's passing game

Coming off a monster game in which Kenny Britt was phased out from the offense, will we continue to see production for the forsee-able future? With Justin Hunter waiting in the wings and very raw, this may be a perfect window of opportunity to steal some solid production off your FA wire starting with the Jets this week...

locker looked to him often and Nate has been playing great for us. i am going to the game this weekend, so i get to see him upclose. kenny britt deserves to get benched. locker didnt want him in the 4th quater but Justin hunter instead.

He seems to be someone Locker really trusts. 7, 5, 10 targets so far. He could have some upside this week with the Jets most likely stopping the run. Although he may see a lot of Cromartie.

Cromartie will be on britt

Washington will be seeing plenty Cromartie this week, anyone else is forced to start him this week even with this bad matchup?

Everybody's talking about the TEN receivers as a buy only if Locker is healthy....but didn't Fitzpatrick make Stevie Johnson pretty fantasy relevant the past few years? Has he really fallen off since then?

This guy could throw a touchdown to himself and still get no respect.

1 person likes this

I was surprised to see he's playing like a WR2 so far.

I might go after him as a bye week fill-in. Pretty good player to just be out there on the WW.

the question is did Fitzpatrick throw to him like locker does. he is the only titans players worth owning besides chris Johnson....and you probably used a first or second round pick him on.

Seriously.

Is his production sustainable?

I think Locker to Fitz isn't as big a downgrade as analysts make it out to be.

Seriously.

i dunno...but dude always seems to outplay his adp over many seasons now by a wide margin no matter what castoff is slinging the pig.

Seriously.

When Fitz entered the game in the 3rd he targeted receivers a total of 8 times - Nate got 4 of those targets completing 2 of them. One for a 6 yard gain, the other for a 77 yard TD.

I think it is a bit of a downgrade but not as much as you say... Fitz has thrown for 3400 and 3800 yards each of the last two years completing 60+% both years.

As far as sustainability I think he should be ok. He's currently ranked 16th in a standard league, I don't think he stays that high as some usual suspects will creep back above him (Larry Fitz, Cobb, Wayne, AJ). I do think he could end up within the 20-24 range and be a low end WR2 - Pretty nice as he can be had for nothing on the wire in some leagues.

I was kind of surprised there was no thread for this guy since there's been so much hype this week. Any thoughts of him being the wr1 in Ten?

Seriously.

When Fitz entered the game in the 3rd he targeted receivers a total of 8 times - Nate got 4 of those targets completing 2 of them. One for a 6 yard gain, the other for a 77 yard TD.

I think it is a bit of a downgrade but not as much as you say... Fitz has thrown for 3400 and 3800 yards each of the last two years completing 60+% both years.

As far as sustainability I think he should be ok. He's currently ranked 16th in a standard league, I don't think he stays that high as some usual suspects will creep back above him (Larry Fitz, Cobb, Wayne, AJ). I do think he could end up within the 20-24 range and be a low end WR2 - Pretty nice as he can be had for nothing on the wire in some leagues.

I think Fitz is not a real downgrade. That is what I was trying to say. Not a Locker fan.

Thanks for the target info. I was wondering if he had a good rapport with Washington in relief.