Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Curry For You

When do Yahoo registrations start?

Go on yahoo fantasy sports or antawn starks twitters. You don't see those tweets on their accounts. Dude used one of those sites to create a fake convo. So I wouldn't get too hype on it opening this week.

Go on yahoo fantasy sports or antawn starks twitters. You don't see those tweets on their accounts. Dude used one of those sites to create a fake convo. So I wouldn't get too hype on it opening this week.

DOH

I'm aiming my ping-pong balls at the goldfish bowl marked "Tuesday"

(My brain needs the rankings... it needs to scheme...)

I can't wait for this to start man. Every year I check the yahoo pre ranking sheet for steals and draft prep for days and days.

Thank YOU! Finally, we have word on this. Now I don't have to check the site every 30 minutes.

Still doing so.. :ph34r:

Thank YOU! Finally, we have word on this. Now I don't have to check the site every 30 minutes.

Still doing so.. :ph34r:

Same here. I really don't know what's going on but I want to jump into a mock draft ASAP

I hope the delay is not due to a major ui overhaul... :(

I think at this point we can assume this is the case

I am wondering if they are waiting for rotoworld to put out their draft guide...i contacted nbc last week and they said it'll take 1-2 weeks to put it up...now that yahoo/rotoworld are joined by the hip maybe they are waiting for rotoworld before activating rehistration

ESPN seems set to go September 18th (at least thats when most of their drafts start).

Man, Yahoo is killing me...

Update: There is movement! On the Yahoo Fantasy Basketball Page there is no longer links to my team of last year.

This would lead me to believe that they are working on things to start in the next 24 hours.

I hope.

Yup, I noticed that too. But I still have 2 leagues, so I guess, the page will be up soon. Maybe an hour or so!

What a tease. I went on the homepage and 2013/2014 was up and as soon as I tried to join a mock draft it sent me back to the original screen I've been staring at for the past month.

Yes! Mock draft here I come