Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mgp2675

Who to Start Week 1: Mike Wallace or Kenbrell Thompkins?

12 posts in this topic

I obviously drafted Mike Wallace a lot earlier than Kenbrell Thompkins, and I'm a Dolphins fan so I would love to start Wallace. However, the Fins are playing the Browns week 1 (who I think have a decent secondary) and you know they're going to try and keep Wallace out of the game completely. Thompkins is the #2 receiver right now for NE but they're playing Buffalo, and I just feel like he's going to be getting more looks from Tom Brady. What do you guys think?

It's really one or the other. My WR1 is Brandon Marshall and I have three starting RBs so one will take up my flex. This is a PPR league.

Week 1?..... Wallace no question about it. Just evaluate going forward. Miami is a team that is intriguing to me.

Please give me your thoughts. Just finished drafting: http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=363751

Thanks for the reply. Initially I felt it was Wallace no question but I've just been hearing so much about Thompkins.

me too, and he got stolen from me in a later round lol, right before I picked. It's a situation to pay attention to. If you're looking at benching Wallace though, your other WR must be pretty good.

me too, and he got stolen from me in a later round lol, right before I picked. It's a situation to pay attention to. If you're looking at benching Wallace though, your other WR must be pretty good.

Well like I said, I have Brandon Marshall as my WR1 so it's either Wallace or Thompkins at WR2.

As a Bills fan, I say Thompkins. Our secondary is a joke and Brady could throw for 500 yards.