Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proteus

COOL STORY BRO 2013 Edition

619 posts in this topic

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Last year the forum was quite good.

This year it is insanely nauseating.

You take the time to read all of that? Cool story bro :P

I drafted cool story bro with the #75 overall pick in my 14 team PPR. I think I got a steal value wise, but since I am so insecure in my own knowledge, I need to post it to this thread in hopes that someone else can agree with me, high-five me, or smack my rear end with a wet towel in celebration... or all of the above.

3 people like this

But in all seriousness this seems more like a vent/rant thing and what's productive about posting the very stories you are criticizing?

I think the mods were waiting for the season to start before cracking down on this stuff.

But in all seriousness this seems more like a vent/rant thing and what's productive about posting the very stories you are criticizing?

To keep them OUT of the other threads were they serve no purpose.

When I was new here I was surprised to read these words but as soon as I did, I knew they were true:

No one cares about your team.

When the urge crops up to discuss your draft, your roster, the steal you got, the worry you had that was assayed by the fact that as soon as you took this guy, the other guy you were targeting got hurt, fell to you, bought you a drink and took you to a strip club . . . well, I guess we would be interested if he bought you a drink and took you to a strip club but MY GOD!

What the hell is going on!?!?

Every thread is RUNNING FAT WITH COOL STORIES BROS!!!

Post em here.

For the love of God.

I nominate this for post of the pre-season.

2 people like this

Proteus what you sippin on tonight bro -_-

Had me a glass of skim awhile ago.

This following a 12 team draft.

2 flexes, some return yards, .5 ppr

I got

Wilson

Cobb

Hilton

CJ2headtwitches

Miller

Graham

Sproles

Thompkins

Gordon

Givens

Woodhead

Joique

ShonneGreenne

Harvin

Palmer

AZ

NoKicker

Broseph lol

COOL STORY BRO!!!

Proteus what you sippin on tonight bro -_-

Had me a glass of skim awhile ago.

This following a 12 team draft.

2 flexes, some return yards, .5 ppr

I got

Wilson

Cobb

Hilton

CJ2headtwitches

Miller

Graham

Sproles

Thompkins

Gordon

Givens

Woodhead

Joique

ShonneGreenne

Harvin

Palmer

AZ

NoKicker

Broseph lol

COOL STORY BRO!!!

You really messed up man...

2% is far superior

1 person likes this

Back on topic.

Sproles fell to the 6th round of a PPR league my coworkers are in and they claim its competitive as s---.

I slapped him with a COOL STORY BRAH!!

1 person likes this

Back on topic.

Sproles fell to the 6th round of a PPR league my coworkers are in and they claim its competitive as s---.

I slapped him with a COOL STORY BRAH!!

Your totally gonna like run that league bud!!

To keep them OUT of the other threads were they serve no purpose.

Yep, that's gonna happen.

Ok I will use this thread for its intended purpose real quick.

So I am in a longstand 10 man league, all managers have been in for 6+ years, all college buddies. Very competitive, $250 buy in.

Well last year we decided to morph into a keeper league, making this season first year for keeping players. I sucked it up end of the year last season, made a couple trades, acquired picks. This year comes around, have incredible keepers: Manning in the 4th, Spiller in the 11th, David Wilson in the 12th. Keep them...

Majority of owners use high draft picks to keep elite players (Foster, Graham, Charles etc) but there is still a nice crop of players left for draft...I end up with 3 of the first 12 picks (including 1st overall) due to so many others using high picks for keepers...ended up getting this roster and other managers are salty as hell, already have been put on a "No trade list" haha.

QB:Peyton Manning

RB:CJ Spiller

RB: Shady McCoy

WR: Brandon Marshall

WR: Roddy White

TE: Gronk/Sudfield

FLEX: David Wilson

BN: Bradshaw, Andre Brown, Bryce Brown, Tavon Austin, Josh Gordon, DWill

Cool story huh brah

So I am in a longstand 10 man league, all managers have been in for 6+ years, all college buddies. Very competitive, $250 buy in.

Well last year we decided to morph into a keeper league, making this season first year for keeping players. I sucked it up end of the year last season, made a couple trades, acquired picks. This year comes around, have incredible keepers: Manning in the 4th, Spiller in the 11th, David Wilson in the 12th. Keep them...

Majority of owners use high draft picks to keep elite players (Foster, Graham, Charles etc) but there is still a nice crop of players left for draft...I end up with 3 of the first 12 picks (including 1st overall) due to so many others using high picks for keepers...ended up getting this roster and other managers are salty as hell, already have been put on a "No trade list" haha.

Cool story huh brah

27962763.jpg

Cool story huh brah

363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

1 person likes this

And the coolest story of all is Yahoo gave me a free snickers in the draft since I picked one of their sleepers...still trying to figure out how to redeem this free snickers offer though.

4 people like this