Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MiggyRunsTings

08/30/13 Marlins (Jose Fernandez) @ Braves (Julio Teheran) Gamethread

5 posts in this topic

could be the start of a legendary rivalry between future CY Youngs. won't be able to watch this game live but recording it and hopefully won't find out anything about it until I get home later tonight and watch.

could be the start of a legendary rivalry between future CY Youngs. won't be able to watch this game live but recording it and hopefully won't find out anything about it until I get home later tonight and watch.

...so why start a GDT for it? lol

b/c i THOUGHT baseball fans would be as excited as i was about this matchup. i thought wrong :mellow:

b/c i THOUGHT baseball fans would be as excited as i was about this matchup. i thought wrong :mellow:

I, for one, was excited about it (sorry I couldn't post during the game; I wasn't at a TV so my assessments wouldn't have been worth much). It was certainly good to see Fernandez maintain his composure despite giving up a pair of runs early in the game. Didn't melt down despite the heat (though with how good he's been, I wouldn't expect any less). He takes the L but definitely nothing to be ashamed of from this performance.