Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robertgtrrz

Reggie Wayne 2013-Season Outlook

87 posts in this topic

I drafted him in my ppr league last night. Was a huge run of WRs in the 4th and amendola went right before my pick.

I drafted him in my ppr league last night. Was a huge run of WRs in the 4th and amendola went right before my pick.

cool story bruh

I drafted him as well.

He is my WR1 with Torrey Smith as my WR2.

I dont feel like he'll put out though? Should I trade him for Roddy White?

I was nervous to grab him .. TY on the upside

Even after a very productive preseason, the Colts still named Heyward-Bey as their #2 receiver, so I wouldn't be too concerned about Hilton's uprise taking away from Wayne's production.

Remember, Wayne was tied for 2nd in targets last year and he has already established great chemistry with Luck. I know the man is getting old but as long as he's on the field, he will have another great season.

Even after a very productive preseason, the Colts still named Heyward-Bey as their #2 receiver, so I wouldn't be too concerned about Hilton's uprise taking away from Wayne's production.

Remember, Wayne was tied for 2nd in targets last year and he has already established great chemistry with Luck. I know the man is getting old but as long as he's on the field, he will have another great season.

In a PPR do you take Wayne over Fitzgerald?

In a PPR do you take Wayne over Fitzgerald?

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!! Palmer will bring Fitz back to ELITE WR status, whereas I believe TY Hilton takes the reigns in Indy.... Fitz will be AT WORST a WR1... Reggie may be a low-end WR3

not a fan. no way he replicates last year with a more balanced offense. finished weak last year. Another year older. I think his ADP is too high considering the guys around him.

Wayne won't repeat last year but I think he'll still be a solid WR2, especially in PPR. There won't be a week when he gives you nothing. I'd love to pair him with someone like Julio who will have huge weeks and then some quiet weeks.

I think my WR core is a little weak. WR1 is colston, who I think is more of a WR2. Wayne is my WR2, cool story I know, but I see him regressing a little bit and being more of a bench/WR3 guy this year. hopefully he comes through as a solid WR2 for me tho

Luck was still looking for him a lot during the preseason games I watched. I think he had 11 targets in the 3rd game. Hard to write him off just yet.

Ol' Reliable.

8 targets, 8 receptions and Luck's favorite toy. The 34 year old can still get it done with the best of 'em.

Disappointing week 2. What do you think of this guy going forward? Emergence of TY hilton worries me a bit.

Disappointing week 2. What do you think of this guy going forward? Emergence of TY hilton worries me a bit.

Still got plenty of targets. Hilton just did more with the yards. This week is a pretty tough match up, but I think if sh-- hits the fan luck will be looking for Reggie. I expect plenty of targets again, hopefully a touch down.

So does the less two TE set with Allen out for year bring TY more on the field to direct more attention his way thus leaving old man wayne in more one-on-ones that he can hopefully still win and could see some bump to outlook/production?

I think it helps Wayne if Ty breaks out. Defenses have to worry about both. The Colts throw enough to spread the wealth

I was surprised to learn that poor guy is almost as old as I am. Case in point, I'm trying to trade him.

I was surprised to learn that poor guy is almost as old as I am. Case in point, I'm trying to trade him.

He's only 34 and coming off a career year in receptions. You aren't going to find anyone more reliable in a trade. People think the way you do....They don't give much value in his ability at this age. I'm a believer based on targets. He keeps getting 8-10 targets a game and he will catch balls all year.

That's fine. I'll use Tate or Thompkins and improve my QB situation with a Wayne trade.

Your signature says you have R. Wilson and Eli. Where do you expect to go from there?

My point was that Reggie Wayne isn't going to net you anything in a trade. You might as well enjoy the consistent production.