Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sven

Buy Low/Sell High Thread - 2013 Edition

I think a Garcon's a buy low. RG3 was rusty but he was getting the looks and even without a big game he still had a good game. I think RG3 just gets better and with that, Garcon

anyone have any other buy lows?

Not your typical buy low, but what about Mathews? Looked solid again Houston, maybe this year its worth having him and get real value?

I think a Garcon's a buy low. RG3 was rusty but he was getting the looks and even without a big game he still had a good game. I think RG3 just gets better and with that, Garcon

Not sure any experienced players are going to go for that. I have Garcon in one league and it would take an awful lot to pry him away. He's just ready to explode.

Not your typical buy low, but what about Mathews? Looked solid again Houston, maybe this year its worth having him and get real value?

Depends on if he can get out of this RBBC they have going on. Right now he seems like a low end FLEX play so I can't imagine giving anything that is mid tier or high upside for him.

Mathews is a bum, I'm trying to sell him high. He got like 13 points and he didn't get hurt.

Traded Knowshon & Rueben Randle for Gio.

Might be a good time to buy low on him if you like him & can wait on him.

Just "sold high" on vjax. gave vjax and helu and got cam newton, josh Gordon, Jordan cameron

......I've got another league if you don't mind sending invite to that sucker for me. That is a terrible trade.

Just "sold high" on vjax. gave vjax and helu and got cam newton, josh Gordon, Jordan cameron

......I've got another league if you don't mind sending invite to that sucker for me. That is a terrible trade.

Horrible trade. He must be on that juice

Not sure any experienced players are going to go for that. I have Garcon in one league and it would take an awful lot to pry him away. He's just ready to explode.

Before Week 1, I was able to get Garcon for Shorts...only had to swap round 7 and round 10 for next year. And I have RGII as my QB. With JAX QB situation, I couldn't be happier.

What if it was a 2 QB league, or a 12 team league where his starter was Rothlisburger? In a bubble, I tend to agree that I'd rather have VJax, but let's not have posts just to flame people before we know all the facts.

is BJGE still starting? Gio was dropped in my league.

What if it was a 2 QB league, or a 12 team league where his starter was Rothlisburger? In a bubble, I tend to agree that I'd rather have VJax, but let's not have posts just to flame people before we know all the facts.

The one getting Cam is the winner.

I'm confused, I thought people were making fun of the guy that gave away the Cam side?

is BJGE still starting? Gio was dropped in my league.

Yes but Gio will take that over by years end. Stash him for sure, especially if your in a PPR

If TRich struggles again this week, would he be a decent buy-low? Doubtful an owner would give him away for a discount price, but never know

If TRich struggles again this week, would he be a decent buy-low? Doubtful an owner would give him away for a discount price, but never know

I think he would be, I'd also be targeting Marshawn Lynch after this week. Played an underrated Carolina DEF in week 1, and I have doubts he'll do amazing vs. a stout San Fran front on Sunday. Some owners might start feeling antsy.

Julius Thomas is the best sell high of the week. His value will come back down to earth this week when he doesn't get into the endzone.

I was able to pair Julius Thomas with Sproles and landed Julio Jones

He played 20 snaps

lol wut? The Cam side is the winner here

Edelman is your well high and you have about 5 hours to sell him high.

Edelman is your well high and you have about 5 hours to sell him high.

and thompkins is the low. high ceiling, low buy in, tons of doubters. get him before he blows up tonight.

I think Chris Givens is a good target. I think Cook will get a lot more attention now, so not as much safety help and Givens will not have Patrick Peterson on him again for quite a while.

I am also trying to buy Gronkowski with teams who backed him up with Jordan Cameron or Jared Cook.