Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

*ahem* May I have your attention please?

What about that league I am in with you? Could you do the same with that one?

mwahahahahahahaha!

HAHA

No.

B)

Remember this number...6. That will be my winning streak after I take the Lagooner down in this weeks Rotoworld FF League Main Event.

Unfortunate fact: Due to the fact I lost Ronnie Brown for the year and have Welker and TJones on byes, I am relying on desparate pickups such as Priest and CHenry (Cin) to take out the mighty Lagooners.

Results!

With 63 moves, I'm taking it that there is no waivers in your league? Thats my biggest gripe with Yahoo, guys sit on the computer all day and pick players up while the games are going on. Makes much more sense to have waivers run on Wed or Thurs, gives everyone a shot to digest Sunday's games.

With 63 moves, I'm taking it that there is no waivers in your league? Thats my biggest gripe with Yahoo, guys sit on the computer all day and pick players up while the games are going on. Makes much more sense to have waivers run on Wed or Thurs, gives everyone a shot to digest Sunday's games.

No, no waivers (well, waivers for players dropped and newly added)

Don't hate, man!

Remember this number...6. That will be my winning streak after I take the Lagooner down in this weeks Rotoworld FF League Main Event.

Unfortunate fact: Due to the fact I lost Ronnie Brown for the year and have Welker and TJones on byes, I am relying on desparate pickups such as Priest and CHenry (Cin) to take out the mighty Lagooners.

It's on, baby!

No, no waivers (well, waivers for players dropped and newly added)

Don't hate, man!

Lol, I'm not hating. I'm in a Yahoo league and have gotten pretty lucky picking up guys on Sunday. I just prefer it to be a level playing field, which would include every player being on waivers until a day later in the week.

I like Yahoo, but they need to have an option for a true waiver system. Until that happens, my serious leagues will be with CBS.

How come I am not in it?????

I'm not the commish.

But I will be next year.

I'm going to start a Rotoworld Dynasty football league, and everyone in the hoops league will get first crack at GM slots there.

SCOREBOARD?

ROTOWORLD_SCOREBOARD.jpg

Oh it feels so good.

Very nice bro, I hope you arent gonna do they same in our baseball league...lol

I'm not the commish.

But I will be next year.

I'm going to start a Rotoworld Dynasty football league, and everyone in the hoops league will get first crack at GM slots there.

Solid dude. Is it gonna be cash? I am looking to roll with a league in each sport (my full attention B)). Your basketball league, our baseball league, and still need a football and hockey one.

Dont invite Boz. He may be active but not very competative with his lack of knowledge.

Dont invite Boz. He may be active but not very competative with his lack of knowledge.

You suck Gonzo !!! lol B)

I'm not the commish.

But I will be next year.

Hook a brother up with an invite next year, as you now know first hand that I'm an active manager who isn't afraid to talk smack!

Solid dude. Is it gonna be cash? I am looking to roll with a league in each sport (my full attention B) ). Your basketball league, our baseball league, and still need a football and hockey one.

We'll see.

Maybe free the first year, and then we might transition to a money league.

Not sure yet.

I'd like to eventually move our dynasty hoops league to money, so...

Boz and Iron, you're in.

The football league would be 16 teams, so even if all of the hoops GMs accept, there will be two more spots.

FYI:

settings will be:

16-team, PPR H2H dynasty w/ no team DEF & 9 IDPs (D, D, D, DB, DB, DB, DL, DL, DL)

1 QB

4 WR

2 RB

1 TE

1 K

There will be return yardage.