Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

*ahem* May I have your attention please?

Boz and Iron, you're in.

The football league would be 16 teams, so even if all of the hoops GMs accept, there will be two more spots.

There's no changing your mind after I pull of the greatest upset in Fantasy FB history!! B)

this looks like a good league. can i get in?

yep. you're in the hoops league, and hoops league GMs have a reserved spot.

There's no changing your mind after I pull of the greatest upset in Fantasy FB history!! B)

LOL

ok

:)

So you serious about getting some money on the hoops league? Any amounts in mind yet? I'd be all for it, makes things so much more exciting.

There will definitely be IDPs, so if you're not into it for real, do please let me know sometime between now and like, 10 months from now.

B)

So you serious about getting some money on the hoops league? Any amounts in mind yet? I'd be all for it, makes things so much more exciting.

Not sure yet.

We'll have to gauge interest of the GMs involved, and come up with a $ structure. We gotta figure something beyond a top-three payout (like you guys did in baseball) to keep those rebuilding and/or with no shot at winning it all interested.

Something we can figure out over the coming months.

There will definitely be IDPs, so if you're not into it for real, do please let me know sometime between now and like, 10 months from now.

B)

I will be on the sideline then. I strongly dislike IDPs.

Yeah, I might be with you on this one depending how much the entry fee is though.

Yeah, I might be with you on this one depending how much the entry fee is though.

Like I said, first year probably free.

IDPs are so SO SO SO SO great, you guys.

Ive never played with IDP's, but Ive heard alot of good things. Could be interesting !!!

Well as long as the entry fee is $50 or less I'm in for IDPs, anything over that count me out. I've tried IDPs for the first time this year and I'm less than thrilled with it.

Well as long as the entry fee is $50 or less I'm in for IDPs, anything over that count me out. I've tried IDPs for the first time this year and I'm less than thrilled with it.

Really MT? I have never played with IDP's but my friends do, they love it. Ive always loved the team D's tho.

Really MT? I have never played with IDP's but my friends do, they love it. Ive always loved the team D's tho.

Eh, well maybe I just haven't found the right format. With the two leagues I am in, I don't like the way the points system is set up so maybe it is just a matter of finding a better scoring system.

Eh, well maybe I just haven't found the right format. With the two leagues I am in, I don't like the way the points system is set up so maybe it is just a matter of finding a better scoring system.

Well, I guess we will see bro !!!

Boz, if you're a football fan, IDP is pure awesomeness.

Especially in dynasty/keeper formats!

There's so many hidden gems out there.

Also, since we'll have return yardage, it throws a whole twist on it, as many KRs are listed as DBs (TJ Rushing, comes to mind) and not WRs.

Scoring will be pretty wide open, so the league should be pretty challenging and high scoring!

It's going to be a lot of fun. Also, I'm a fair and strong commish, if I do say so myself, so you'll want to stick around for years to come!

B)

Also, since we'll have return yardage, it throws a whole twist on it, as many KRs are listed as DBs (TJ Rushing, comes to mind) and not WRs.

Scoring will be pretty wide open, so the league should be pretty challenging and high scoring!

It's going to be a lot of fun. Also, I'm a fair and strong commish, if I do say so myself, so you'll want to stick around for years to come!

B)

at first i really disliked return yardage as a category. it makes someone like Ted Ginn way more valuable than say Larry Fitzgerald which i think is just wrong. my suggestion is making the reurn yardage 20 yds per point rather than 10 yards. now i especially like the return yardage on the defensive side. either way though, i am down!

Gonzo - I was suspect on the IDP's too, but the FA market is a gold mine for these players. I picked up David Harris after Vilma got hurt and he got me 74 pts in 2 weeks. I think Brady and AP might be the only players in the NFL to outscore him (I might be wrong, but you get my point). I'm down with IDPs.

B)

Oh, Im in bro...Im not changing my mind... I know everyone has their opinions man, but the last word is mine...so count me in bro. Ive been dying to get in a league with IDP's. Cant wait !!!

my co-manager really wants a spot in the f-ball dynasty

you guys are in the football league. All RFHL GMs are guaranteed a spot.

You'll have to co-manage again, and he can go on the waiting list for a franchise of his own if we expand or someone quits.