Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackLagooner

*ahem* May I have your attention please?

you guys are in the football league. All RFHL GMs are guaranteed a spot.

You'll have to co-manage again, and he can go on the waiting list for a franchise of his own if we expand or someone quits.

he wants his own squad. can you bump him to the top of the waiting list? he is a legit fantasy player.

you guys are in the football league. All RFHL GMs are guaranteed a spot.

You'll have to co-manage again, and he can go on the waiting list for a franchise of his own if we expand or someone quits.

ive already seen one or more players not interested. so hopefully you can let him get one of those spots. all due respect. it is your league and we are just honored to be a part of it! seriously. it is really difficult to find leagues where all the managers are active and play to the end. plus alot of leagues are shady with crappy commish's and lots of collusion. so your league is the place to be.

ive already seen one or more players not interested. so hopefully you can let him get one of those spots. all due respect. it is your league and we are just honored to be a part of it! seriously. it is really difficult to find leagues where all the managers are active and play to the end. plus alot of leagues are shady with crappy commish's and lots of collusion. so your league is the place to be.

Well thanks, man! B)

Yes, your pal can have a franchise if and when someone says no.

He's first on the list.

I'll announce it once football fires up next year, and make sure to email everyone to get a firm yes or no.

I'll also make sure to bump this thread so Boz and Iron get their invites.

I played IDPs once and blew. Like every defensive player almost always got more point than RBs, WRs, and QBs. What are the scoring thingers?

how mnay pts for tackling, sacks, solo, assists, and etc?

We'll see, but I think it's going to go something like this:

Tackle: 1

Assist: .5

Sacks: 2

Force fum: 4

Pass defended: 2

INT: 4

Safety: 5

Block Kick: 5

TD: 7

I don't give points for fumble recovery, because it's a luck stat. Also, INTs are 4 and Pass DEF 2 to make CBs useful DBs (and not just safeties).

So, using the above stats, the best IDP this season, Demeco Ryans would have scored approx 92.5 (EDIT: the top scoring IDP would be Terrence McGee, because of return yards: 67 IDP points plus return yards and touchdown), where Randy Moss would have scored 254.60.

And 39 WRs would have higher YTD scores than the top scoring IDP.

Sound good?

Well thanks, man! B)

He's first on the list.

I'll announce it once football fires up next year, and make sure to email everyone to get a firm yes or no.

good lookin out homie!

Well thanks, man! :)

He's first on the list.

Keep on talking about next year 'Gooner and forget that I've placed a voodoo hex on your entire roster (sans AP - as he's my RB1 in my $$ league) for our matchup this weekend!! B) DOWN GOES 'GOONER, DOWN GOES 'GOONER (in my best Howard Cosell voice).

I'm definitely down for your league next year.

Keep on talking about next year 'Gooner and forget that I've placed a voodoo hex on your entire roster (sans AP - as he's my RB1 in my $ league) for our matchup this weekend!! B) DOWN GOES 'GOONER, DOWN GOES 'GOONER (in my best Howard Cosell voice).

I'm definitely down for your league next year.

11642212256b05a878donj0.jpg

Well thanks, man! B)

He's first on the list.

You lost me bro, bump bump bump !!!! LOL