Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay85

2013 Completed Trades Thread

Just traded in 0.5 ppr, 2qb, auction keeper league

DeMarco Murray (RB1), Le'Veon Bell (FLEX), and Geno Smith (BN)

for

Matt Forte (RB1) and Alex Smith (BN)

It's an auction keeper league, I drafted Murray and Bell very cheaply, so they have incredible value as keepers. Forte has none. I basically mortgaged my future to get Forte on my team. Here's hoping to Doug Martin, my other keeper, coming back as a real RB1 next year!!

Flipped Moreno and Cameron for AJ Green. Beyond excited right now, currently in 1st at 8-3 in this 10 team, .5ppr league.

RBs: Charles, Bush, Ridley, Rice

WRs: Djax, Green, Garcon, Allen, Burleson

TE: Reed, Carlson

Traded Moreno and Allen for AJ Green. Here's hoping to a healthy next few weeks!

You and me both. Green has a fantastic schedule down the stretch, hope it works out.

Traded Moreno and Allen for AJ Green. Here's hoping to a healthy next few weeks!

You and me both. Green has a fantastic schedule down the stretch, hope it works out.

Yep! I was able to get Green also- in my case it took Charles and Decker to get the deal done before deadline. Sounds like too much on surface, but I still have Morris, Lacy, ABrown, CJohnson and Leveon Bell so I am good at RB. I like my WRs group now with Green, VJax, Gordon, Torrey and KAllen.

Traded Bobby Rainey and Roddy White for Josh Gordon. Feeling pretty good.

Non-ppr

Prior to week 11:

Traded demaryius Thomas and Antonio brown for lesean mccoy

I overpaid to fill a need.

I already have Brandon Marshall and Calvin Johnson (along with Harvin and Douglas), while my RBs were not elite outside of [arguably] Bush. I had been starting Woodhead at RB 2 for most of the season before this trade

Yep! I was able to get Green also- in my case it took Charles and Decker to get the deal done before deadline. Sounds like too much on surface, but I still have Morris, Lacy, ABrown, CJohnson and Leveon Bell so I am good at RB. I like my WRs group now with Green, VJax, Gordon, Torrey and KAllen.

Traded Keenan Allen + Chris Johnson for AJ Green as well

My AJ Green trade (Moreno, Allen --- Green) stirred the sh-t up in my league. Dunno why. It was a legit trade in every way. People get bitter easy, I suppose.

Wasn't that a neat story, yo?

Traded Ray Rice and Torrey Smith for Demaryius Thomas and Philip Rivers.

Late, but about 5 weeks ago I traded Cam Newton and Torrey Smith for Julius Thomas. In retrospect i've definitely lost the trade in the last 5 weeks, but I still think this works out for me in the playoffs.

Here was the context, keep in mind it's five weeks ago. I had too many good wideouts Demaryius, DJax, Josh Gordon, Percy Harvin possible returning. Torrey Smith was the worst performing WR I had at the time. I also had Cam Newton and Phillip Rivers who were playing at similar levels but Rivers was much more consistent (at the time). I figured I had the depth and I really needed an upgrade at TE since I was basically playing waiver wire level players at the TE slot. Thomas was great until the knee injury which I'm hoping he'll come back from this week. I picked up Foles immediately after the trade went through and he's kept me winning and also has a great playoff schedule.

My threw trades are what got me in the championship.

T.smith and rice for brown and gio

Vjax for lacy

A.johnson and gio for forte