Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay85

2013 Completed Trades Thread

Just completed trade: Russell Wilson, Chris Johnson, Torrey Smith I got Cam Newton, Giovani Bernard, and Julio Jones

While this one appears even...you made out like a king.

Has anyone traded for David Wilson? Looking to see what people have traded to get him, as the owner in my league is looking to trade him.

10 team standard scoring league (3 WR, no Flex)

Just got Steven Jackson, Roddy White, and David Wilson for Frank Gore and Deandre Hopkins

Gave Lamar Miller and Mark Ingram - Got Gio Bernard, Joquie Bell and Monte Ball (I'm a Reggie Bush Owner). Dropped a Def.

Has anyone traded for David Wilson? Looking to see what people have traded to get him, as the owner in my league is looking to trade him.

I traded Stevan Ridley Thursday night...I was a little drunk.

I traded Bryce Brown for Joique Bell.

Also traded Antonio Brown and Ryan Mathews for Darren McFadden. I probably lost out a bit on this trade but Pitts offense is woeful, I have a decent WR corps, I detest Mathews and needed a RB upgrade.

Just got a package deal done.

Gave up Bradford, Shorts and Starks --- Got back Vernon Davis

Def Upgrade as I was starting Eifert, but now what to do to replace Lacy and S-Jax...

Traded away: Deangelo Williams, Joe Flacco

Recieved: CJ Spiller, Josh Freeman

2 qb league

Hahahah Highway Robbery

I10 team redraft full point ppr start standard rosters except 3 wrs instead of 2

Today i traded greg jennings for roddy white

I think this is a serious steal for me since i believe roddy will be back to normal within a game or 2 but maybe im wrong (obviously this guy thought i was). So maybe other roddy owners are panicking as much as this guy was.

Got a Roddy trend going here. Just traded Jordan Cameron for him, 12-team ESPN standard scoring. Feeling real good about it but I won't know until Roddy comes back strong.

Last week I traded Julius Thomas and sproles for julio .

Just accepted the following: he sends tom Brady and montee ball, I send Daryl Richardson and mike Wallace. I love both. Will probably just drop montee ball.

First trade: Team 2: Sent Vick and Daryl Richardson and got Forte and Finley.

Second trade: Team not listed. 12 team .5 ppr. Have SJax and Bush so I'm really hurting at RB. Sent Amendola and McGahee and got Ridley.

10 team 1pt per 10yds receiving 1pt per 15yds rushing

Shorts for Olsen after week 1

Demarco Murray for Spiller lastnight!

12 team standard

MJD for Forte before season!

12 team PPR

I sent: Wilson and L Bell

I got: Lacy and L Moore

Yep, I was a frustrated Wilson owner! Kinda new here, how did I do?

Traded sjax

Received roddy and ptcruiser

0-2 and cant really afford to wait for sjax. Decided to roll the dice roddy gets healthy first

12 team PPR

I sent: Wilson and L Bell

I got: Lacy and L Moore

Yep, I was a frustrated Wilson owner! Kinda new here, how did I do?

It's an interesting trade. Lacy will be out until week 5 after gbs bye. By that time it wouldn't be impossible for bell to return, although I'm really skeptical on what his production will be coming off an injury and playing on a horrid steelers offense with an awful o line.

It's probably a fairly even trade but I think you win getting the best player in the deal. Lance is a non factor and god knows what will happen with Wilson. He could blow up but I understand you're frustration and wanting to unload him before it's too late and nobody will want to buy low

Traded sjax

Received roddy and ptcruiser

0-2 and cant really afford to wait for sjax. Decided to roll the dice roddy gets healthy first

I really like trades like these bc they always seem to be the fairest ones. No clue who's going to come out on top. I'd rather sjax probably but team needs come first.