Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay85

2013 Completed Trades Thread

I traded Jimmy Graham and Antonio Brown for Steven Jackson and Marques Colston at the beginning of the season. I guess that is kind of a bad trade looking back.

Trent Richardson for Brandon Marshall ( 10 Team non ppr)

Vjax for Chris Johnson (0.5 pt ppr league 12 team)

Why did everyone here just happen to win their trade? Hmmm...Where are all of the bad ones? :huh:

This is the Completed Trades thread...not the Failed Trades thread. ;)

I had to make about 4 offers this week, and 6 or 8 last week trying to get Rodgers. Various combos of multiple RB's, QB's and RB's to see what he wanted.

The Spiller for Garcon thing... I've been going after his Garcon for weeks now with various trade iterations, and he's facing RB injuries/duds.

Traded my Philip Rivers and Knowshon Moreno for Aaron Rodgers. 8 team ESPN std scoring in my signature.

Why is Rivers so relevant in an 8 team league? I wouldn't even think he'd be owned in that format, nevermind be involved in a trade for Rodgers.

Traded my Philip Rivers and Knowshon Moreno for Aaron Rodgers. 8 team ESPN std scoring in my signature.

Why is Rivers so relevant in an 8 team league? I wouldn't even think he'd be owned in that format, nevermind be involved in a trade for Rodgers.

I believe he's the #3 scoring player (not just QB) in an ESPN std scoring league right now. I drafter Kaepernick as my starter with no backup (hence 7RB's), and obviously he was a big part of my 0-3 start. After losing weeks 2 & 3 by less than 5 points, he was the best available QB as most teams rostered a backup. The guy had Brees too, and was hurting at RB so Rodgers was expendable to some extent.

12 team standard with return yards.

Keeper league

Traded McFadden and Jordy Nelson

For

Ray Rice and Amendola

I think it's the 2nd team in my signature, so you can see just for yourself how shallow the WR position is for me right now after the deal + the league settings.

I also want to note that I completed this deal before the season begun, and it was also seemingly *right* before (maybe even pending) as White had come out and admittedly to not being near 100% for the start of the year (then becoming a GTD that opening week), and then all of the decoy stuff that has since followed. The point is, both of our risky players in this deal (Foster from his team, White from mine....) were both in different situations at the time of this deal. I want to say we agreed to this very shortly after the draft but definitely before the season began and the info regarding White's injury was out to the degree it got out, and before Foster's potential timeshare w/ Tate became a concern to people (until this past Sunday, anyway).

That's the back story, and here's the deal.... since at glimpse, to some it may look real lopsided and maybe it is. But so far no one has really benefited at all much....

He sent: RB Arian Foster, TE Brent Celek, WR Brandon LaFell

I sent: WR Roddy White, TE Vernon Davis, WR Brian Hartline

As I said about the trade not really paying off for either of us (yet), I want to say the order of points in our league for these players would go in an order something like...

Foster, Hartline, Davis, Celek, LaFell, White (he's definitely last, PPR and all, with less than 20 total points on the year, whereas LaFell practically totaled almost all 25 or so of his points in one 20 or 21 point performance, in week #3 I believe)

Why did everyone here just happen to win their trade? Hmmm...Where are all of the bad ones? :huh:

I had to make about 4 offers this week, and 6 or 8 last week trying to get Rodgers. Various combos of multiple RB's, QB's and RB's to see what he wanted.

The Spiller for Garcon thing... I've been going after his Garcon for weeks now with various trade iterations, and he's facing RB injuries/duds.

Where is that thread then? Probably'll be more realistic results over there

10-team dynasty, non-PPR

First team in sig

Gave: MJD

Got: David Wilson

12 team full ppr league, gave my Luck/Demarco Murray for Drew Brees. Still have Bush, Le'veon Bell and Bilal Powell at RB and loved the QB upgrade.

12 team standard.

Traded away.

QB Matt Schaub.

RB Bilal Powell.

RB Joique Bell.

WR DeSean Jackson.

For

RB Doug Martin.

WR Mike Wallace.

Martin becomes my RB2 along side Lynch. Wallace is just a backup to Andre Johnson and Demaryius Thomas.

Traded away Rivers (who I got off waivers 2 weeks ago) for Josh Gordon

(He had Dalton/Schaub at QB; Has D.Thomas, Garcon, T. Smith at WR)

Traded Joique Bell to the Reggie Bush owner for Roddy White.

10 Team, Standard Scoring.

Blockbuster trade in my 8-man league after a no-go on my Spiller trade from earlier:

Part1-

I send team A: CJ Spiller, Amendola, Larry Fitzgerald

And receive: Julio Jones, Martellus Bennett

Part2-

team A sends: Peyton Manning, McFadden, Witten, Garcon, Larry Fitz

team B sends: Brees, Bush, Gronk, Josh Gordon

Gronk owner has Thomas too. I just had RB2's and WR2's to spare, really wanted a stud WR, and he needed depth. The insurance for Cameron is nice too, and I grabbed DeAngelo Williams off waivers. Team A made out really good too, and my trade with him took away his dual #1WRs (has Calvin too) before he did his trade.

FWIW - I offered the same trade with Vincent Jackson instead of Dola, for his Calvin and he said no. He offered me Calvin and Garcon for Charles and Spiller, and I said no. Few other variations, not sure how we settled on Julio Jones but I took it.

Where is that thread then? Probably'll be more realistic results over there

Probably have more action too... hahaha!

I gave: Trent and L. Bell

I received: Jamaal Charles

I gave: Cam, Jordy, and Deangelo

I received: Brees and Spiller

Now team looks like this:

Brees

Ap

Charles

Marshall

Colston

Cameron

Spiller

Broncos D

Streaming kicker

Bench: josh Gordon, j. Bell, Golden Tate, Jared cook, Alex smith, Donald brown, and Avery.