Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

Week 1 & 2 Waiver Wire Touts

A reminder for all on how it works - a weekly thread will be posted and pinned, for all of you who need to find replacements (DOH). Each week, the old thread will be de-pinned, and a new thread (Week 2, Week 3, etc.) to keep the touts current, given how the guys that are likely to be found on the WW changes from week to week and given the popularity of weekly H2H matchups.

With this threads relocation you may feel free to ask questions directly pertaining to your league and team situation and engage in discussion of ranking the players, who to add/drop etc.

As for your touts, there are no specifics - but as a guide, as we're talking the WW, feel free to look at the CBS/Yahoo/ESPN ownership rates - it will give a great idea if a guy is really a WW tout or not. As the WW varies, if you have deep league touts, feel free to post - qualifying them for deep leagues has helped in the past.

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, September 6, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Patrick Bateman, September 6, 2013 - No reason given

George Brett

Guest JimmyGs

Juluis Thomas should be an obvious one...if not already rostered.

True but if you can only play one TE and you already have let's say Jimmy Graham I would recommend building up another position instead. One other option is pick him up and use him as trade fodder before week 2.

Marlon Brown. #2 WR in Baltimore after Jones got hurt. Something tells me they're going to have a rough week of practice, and come back strong after that game...

Keep an eye on Kansas City... Charles is hurt.

Only have 1 TE position, but still dropping my backup DUDFELD(1 target, dropped for INT) for Julius Thomas, even with all the weapons, it seems as if Peyton loves his athleticism, new Graham, also former BBALL player as well.

Edelman? I have top WW, do I take Edelman or J.Thomas? I have Cameron as my other TIght end. I think Edelman will be a nice pick up since he is pretty much top guy in NE until Gronk gets back.

Whatever running back the Giants eventually sign to take some of the load off David Wilson. Possibly Dwyer?

Joique Bell? Think he might continue this production?

Julius Thomas

Edelman

Bell

Douglas

Randle

No love for Terrelle Pryor?

In shallower leagues, Brian Hartline or Miles Austin might be available.

Here is a list of RB's that the Giants could end up possibly signing! Keep a eye out for one of these players on your waiver wire just incase they end up signing with the NY Giants cause they could end up being a good/decent flex play..

Cedric Benson

Kevin Smith

Joseph Addai

Jason Snelling

Tim Hightower

Brandon Jacobs

Earnest Graham

Steve Slaton

Thomas Jones

Cadillac Williams

Mewelde Moore

Rueben Randle and Andre Roberts (in PPR leagues).

They're prob taken in your league already, but just in case.

They're both #3 WRs so I wouldn't go nuts but they showed that they can be productive even as a WR3. And, of course they're an injury away from being every-week-starter/flex material.