Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

Week 1 & 2 Waiver Wire Touts

QB

Eli Manning (Depending on how deep your league is)

Terrelle Pryor

RB

Pierre Thomas

Daniel Thomas

Joique Bell

WR

Nate Burleson

Jerome Simpson

Julian Edelman

Harry Douglas (Especially Roddy White Owners) :unsure:

Marlon Browne

TE

Kellen Winslow

Dallas Clark

Martellus Bennett

Julius Thomas

Def

Cowboys - Turnovers like crazy in week 1 and playing a possibly hobbled JC in Week 2

Broncos - Played decent in week 1 and playing turnover crazy Giants in Week 2

Oakland - Terrible Jags in Week 2

Do people think Thomas will keep his production up? What is the backup TE situation like in Denver, does he have to make some big mistakes to lose the Starting TE position? Wondering what is worth the #1 WW spot especially if I have Finley, didn't get to watch him last night...

I was considering picking him off and dishing him and bradshaw for aquain boldin possibly lol.

Would edelmen/thomas edelmen be worth the #1 ww grab?

Will Joique Bell keep up his production? I heard both of his TD's were vultured at the GL.

In my league Thomas is gone and not sure Edelman is worth a ww #1 pick. When Gronk comes back he will get a bunch of targets I think went Edelmans way. I own Amendola so he would be a handcuff but with Austin, Boldin and Roberts on my bench I think I have some injury coverage and would feel the WW#1 slot might be best saved to get a player who becomes the defacto number one RB due to injury replacement...

Any love for Streater? Seemed to be heavily involved yesterday and somebody has to catch the ball in Oakland...

You can probably wait on Streater since they play jags next week. When they play denver or anyone good pryor and streater have solid value.

Here is a list of RB's that the Giants could end up possibly signing! Keep a eye out for one of these players on your waiver wire just incase they end up signing with the NY Giants cause they could end up being a good/decent flex play..

Cedric Benson

Kevin Smith

Joseph Addai

Jason Snelling

Tim Hightower

Brandon Jacobs

Earnest Graham

Steve Slaton

Thomas Jones

Cadillac Williams

Mewelde Moore

Terrible List,

Jason Snelling plays for the Falcons.

Cadillac is most likely signing with the Chargers

Thomas Jones looked more like a Cow then a bell cow last year he isnt going anywhere.

More Accurate List would be:

1. Brandon Jacobs
  2. Beanie Wells
  3. Tim Hightower
  4. Willis McGahee
  5. Joe McKnight
  6. Willis McGahee
  7. Mike Turner
  8. Javon Ringer- Unlikely
  9. Kevin Smith
  10. Ryan Grant - Unlikely

Id like to see who gets Vereen's carries the next 3 weeks while he is out. Will it be:

Blount

or

Leon Washington

Cannot see Ridley as the Bell Cow, after yesterdays abysmal performance.

Id like to see who gets Vereen's carries the next 3 weeks while he is out. Will it be:

How about Brandon Bolden? Could see him getting worked back into the mix some...

Blount looked pretty terrible yesterday...slow, not elusive...and no power for a big guy.

Blount

or

Leon Washington

run, dont walk to pick up hartline. and start him till he cools down again. double digit targets for the foreseable future likely and you know what hes capable of when he gets hot.

Blount

or

Leon Washington

Didnt they cut Leon Washington? - I'd say it's Blount, then Bolden when he's back, if he is yet. I wouldn't waste a claim in on Bolden but he did look pretty good last year.

Blount

or

Leon Washington

Didnt they cut Leon Washington? - I'd say it's Blount, then Bolden when he's back, if he is yet. I wouldn't waste a claim in on Bolden but he did look pretty good last year.

Yes they cut him but they resigned him too.

http://tracking.si.c...ngton-reunited/

Blount cannot catch though.

In my league Thomas is gone and not sure Edelman is worth a ww #1 pick. When Gronk comes back he will get a bunch of targets I think went Edelmans way. I own Amendola so he would be a handcuff but with Austin, Boldin and Roberts on my bench I think I have some injury coverage and would feel the WW#1 slot might be best saved to get a player who becomes the defacto number one RB due to injury replacement...

So J. Bell/Thomas are both available, not worth a WW#1 in your opinion at their current play levels..?

Most of the RB pickups mentioned are deep sleepers except for Bell.

How much FAAB are you broskies spending to make sure you get your guy?

Here is a list of RB's that the Giants could end up possibly signing! Keep a eye out for one of these players on your waiver wire just incase they end up signing with the NY Giants cause they could end up being a good/decent flex play..

Cedric Benson

Kevin Smith

Joseph Addai

Jason Snelling

Tim Hightower

Brandon Jacobs

Earnest Graham

Steve Slaton

Thomas Jones

Cadillac Williams

Mewelde Moore

Man, talk about a trip down mediocrity memory lane... :ph34r:

How much FAAB are you broskies spending to make sure you get your guy?

I'm dropping $25 on Edelman

My #1 WR is Bowe.... I got ty hilton,emanuel Sanders, Davon Bess, Josh Gordon and Malcon Floyd

PPR

WW choices are : Andre Roberts, Nate Berlenson, Rod Streeter, J. Edelman and Brandon Stokley ( with jacoby jones injured he may be a sleeper)

And its FAAB so who should I put the most $ on and how much (first time doing faab)

Blount

or

Leon Washington

Ridley will at least split carries. I wouldn't spend a WW position on a gamble in Patriot offense. Even if Blount. He is not the answer.