Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

Week 1 & 2 Waiver Wire Touts

Guest JimmyGs

Anyone know what time waivers clear on Y! I couldve swore that it was 11:59 PST, but obviously not...

It STARTS at 11:59 PM PST. It takes an hour or two to process. You never know when it ends. It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma covered by a conundrum.

Please rank these RBs ... Blount (NE), D Thomas (mia) , Montee Ball, Hunter (SF) , Pead (stl) , Helu ...

dwyer is back - look out.. future starter

You think he'll take the job from LeVeon Bell?

Report is Bell is out for another month.......

Please rank these RBs ... Blount (NE), D Thomas (mia) , Montee Ball, Hunter (SF) , Pead (stl) , Helu ...

With Vereen now out till Week 11.....Everyone seems to be looking more at Blount. Any love for Bolden going into that vereen "roll?" In a PPR league he has to be considered.

Just picked up Dwyer, thanks.

Is Mulligan worth a sneaky pickup? I noticed the Patriots just signed him. It looks like Gronk isn't coming back yet.

Sorry but I just can't bring myself to pick up this BUM! Had Dwyer last year and he did nothing all year! He lost the job to Redman who also sucked. Now this year he was so bad he got released and now the Steelers backfield is so terrible they actually rehired this guy. I feel sorry for anyone who depends on this RB situation at all until Bell gets healthy. I'm staying away from this backfield like fat kids and exercise!!!

Guest JimmyGs

Sorry but I just can't bring myself to pick up this BUM! Had Dwyer last year and he did nothing all year! He lost the job to Redman who also sucked. Now this year he was so bad he got released and now the Steelers backfield is so terrible they actually rehired this guy. I feel sorry for anyone who depends on this RB situation at all until Bell gets healthy. I'm staying away from this backfield like fat kids and exercise!!!

Bad comparison...

Im not saying he is a must add, but keep Harry Douglas on your watch list. Roddy still hurt and Julio didn't practice today.

Im not saying he is a must add, but keep Harry Douglas on your watch list. Roddy still hurt and Julio didn't practice today.

I might go ahead and grab him in our 16-team before someone else decides to.

My thinking too. Roddy's HAS could linger a while.

James Starks looking pretty good against the Skins. Could be a nice add with Lacy being concussed earlier in the game.

Eddie Royal and Bernard Pierce available. Have #2 on waiver wire.

Drop Andre Brown and Emmanuel Sanders for these two?

Wrong forum bro.... Create an post for this kind of question.

I think James Starks will probably be one the more popular pickups this week, but I'm just not convinced. Didn't he have 2 career TDs before today? Washington D is terrible, so how much of his production today was due to that?

Also staying away from Eddie Royal.

DeAndre Hopkins worth a look.

For TEs, Martellus Bennet (probably gone in a lot of leagues), Fleener (although Allen probably getting healthy), and Charles Clay for deep leaguers.

I think James Starks will probably be one the more popular pickups this week, but I'm just not convinced. Didn't he have 2 career TDs before today? Washington D is terrible, so how much of his production today was due to that?

Also staying away from Eddie Royal.

DeAndre Hopkins worth a look.

For TEs, Martellus Bennet (probably gone in a lot of leagues), Fleener (although Allen probably getting healthy), and Charles Clay for deep leaguers.

Plus Rodgers went OFF and really opened up all the lanes against a terrible defense. I wouldn't touch him.

I need TE help bad. Who's the guy to grab? I have F. Davis and K. Winslow, I think both are droppable.

Clay

Graham

Reed

Fleener

D. Clark

Walker

Harbor

Celek

I need TE help bad. Who's the guy to grab? I have F. Davis and K. Winslow, I think both are droppable.

Clay

Graham

Reed

Fleener

D. Clark

Walker

Harbor

Celek

I picked up Fleenor for this week, but I'm not sure where he stands going forward, as I expect his production to decrease once Allen is healthy. Clay is the only TE in Miami. Not sure how many weeks like Week 2 he'll have the rest of the way. I think Reed has surpassed Fred Davis in Washington, but I still don't like him. Graham scored this week, but so did Daniels.

Guest JimmyGs

Clay

Graham

Reed

Fleener

D. Clark

Walker

Harbor

Celek

I picked up Fleenor for this week, but I'm not sure where he stands going forward, as I expect his production to decrease once Allen is healthy. Clay is the only TE in Miami. Not sure how many weeks like Week 2 he'll have the rest of the way. I think Reed has surpassed Fred Davis in Washington, but I still don't like him. Graham scored this week, but so did Daniels.

Clay, Fleener, Graham would be the order I would pick.